You lying Bi%$#es (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

My personality is almost a composition of everything. I have parts of everything in me, but I can choose to show different side/characteristics when I want. It's not acting, I just can be anything.

lengstar

HSC
I'm like that... i just choose to be silent. I have fun and i'm loud or i'm quiet. You can be both.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jumb said:
Maddox is cool. And he has a girlfriend.
Maddox is a fucking moron. And I'm sure he lied and said he had a girlfriend, and you actually believe it.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
speak english dammit.
he was pretty clear there... he said he's a pussy so he wont get no pussy:/
wel... i dun really hav reason to say he's a pussy. he's just an annoying whinging wanker.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Maddox is a fucking moron. And I'm sure he lied and said he had a girlfriend, and you actually believe it.
Hahahahahaha.

Yarg

HSC
im not fat and bald, and im not a pessimistic maddox wannabe, i have a friend like that, but its not me. I don't change myself for other people, but i do adapt, she has changed me a little already. Boost in confidence and what not.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it. Any comments?
Not all girls for arseholes... I'd hate to be with someone who like u said has complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests...
I'd prefer a nice guy anyday over a complete arsehole, who wouldnt?

HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
My personality is almost a composition of everything. I have parts of everything in me, but I can choose to show different side/characteristics when I want. It's not acting, I just can be anything.
Being random here, but that's the psychological theory I based my EE2 major work on this year :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You are really impatient, do you think complaining about not getting any girls is helping?

Yarg

HSC
nope, this thread was just a heat in the moment stress out. Ahhh the downsides of being bi-polar.

BabySilver

HSC
twisted_emily said:
whats bipolar?
ME!
Manic Depressive!
Not fun. Over diagnosed. I reckon i just have stright depression but apprently i have bi-polar type 2.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yarg said:
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it. Any comments?
Welcome to the world of women. It's a strange and wonderous place, and not alot of it makes sense. Trust me I've seen/heard some shit in the past few years, and this is the conclusion I've come up with:

Girls are fucking idiots. (Catch the double meaning, man that took me hours to come up with).

For the record I'm not embittered, girls are just morons.

Last edited:

Yarg

HSC
haha keypad knows whats what, lol nice one not-that-bright. hahahaha.

jen23

omg this thread has got me mad!!! as if you can whinge, it goes the same both ways. its always the hot girls which get picked up all the time, and its always the hot guys. its the way it is!!! while it is definately personality which keeps you with a guy, its looks which attract you origionally and no one can deny that! when your at the beach, you dont hear people going "ohh he looks like a nice guy" you hear "ohhh.. hes got good abs". people who aren't attractive have a lot harder time picking up than stunners.. personally im betting your not a stunner (i dont know you, so im only guessing so dont get mad i might be wrong!) and are having a hard time because of it. if a girl is nice and hot then omg she'll get guys on her constantly, and i bet if a guy is nice and hot then he would also have girls constantly all over him.

girls dont go for 'bad boys' all out, or 'nice boys' they go for someone they find attractive, and often attractive boys have big attitudes and become 'bad'. i dont know any girl who would ever go "omg hes a player whos gonna break my heart before sleeping with my best friend and eatting my pet rabbit, what do you think Becky, who i take him to the formal?!?!" NO!!! girls go "oh hes cute and i dont know him yet but he seems ok, should i ask him to my formal?" in my opnion girls go for cute guys, who sometimes end up being bastards, but usually we dont know they bastards before hand.

if i were you i'd try making friends with girls first, and if your really as nice as you think you are then im sure one of them will see this and fall for you. stop being so bitter and hating girls just cause you can't get laid.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Hey Yarg is this all because of the dilemma you were having with the two girls?

Did the first girl break your little heart?

If she did... sorry but can you please remember that not ALL girls are like her? And I have to agree with Lucy... girls go for hot guys and guys go for hot girls and sometimes these people are massive jerks (comes with the territory of knowing you're gods gift to man/women) and thats what happens.

But sorry... i knew that would happen with that girl ("well why did you keep it to yourself? Why didn't you tell the rest of it" --> lottery episode on the simpsons) and i tried to say it in a nice way.

Yarg

HSC
no, no broken hearts, im still making progress. its just confusing, annoying. And i understand what you are saying Lucy, but thats not it in this case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)