Young Achievers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astro

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
well if anyone did, it was my group! Only our marketing director knew that it was all formal but she didn't tell me until like the day b4 so that night I was like ringing everyone in our group and tried to get the message across but it didn't work, so like more than half were wearing pants :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did our 'marketing director' ever really tell us anything?????
She didn't ask anybody if they were doin the Certificate II thing and just did it herself...........there is no 'I' in team......

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by Merforga
Me and my "date" were one of the first people there.
ur "date"... is there a particular reason for those quotation marks? ;)

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by astro
Did our 'marketing director' ever really tell us anything?????
She didn't ask anybody if they were doin the Certificate II thing and just did it herself...........there is no 'I' in team......

Agreed. And she was the one who like went off and did the Certificate II thingy with Julia and no one really knew abt it until it was too late.

astro

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
Agreed. And she was the one who like went off and did the Certificate II thingy with Julia and no one really knew abt it until it was too late.

Don't even start about Julia.......I loathe that woman

Kulazzi

HSC
Don't even start about Julia.......I loathe that woman
I think she was alright but when she went off with laura to do the certificate II thingy with her, me and fan were like ok, now that wasn't very nice

Originally posted by Merforga
Is that the Julia that goes to NSGHS?
No. Julia was one of our advisors. She's a policewoman but she was on maternity leave during the time we had YAA :) :)

astro

HSC
Did you see the look on julia's face when i got md....it was blatantly obvious she didn't want me to get the position....

astro

HSC
Did you hold a vote for each of the positions in your business?

Kulazzi

HSC
Did you see the look on julia's face when i got md....it was blatantly obvious she didn't want me to get the position....
Well Astro, I joined in later remember so I didn't see her expression. And see the look on Fan's face when I took over her position altho I don't think I did a good job of it 0.o :rolleyes:

felafel

i was MD of my company... fun fun i tells ya! but in the end, if the MD doesn't do work (like me...) the whole company doesn't get far...

Kulazzi

HSC
Yeah. Like the MD has to motivate everyone else and define the objectives of the business so everyone knows what's happening. I was manufacturing director (md) :p!

astro

HSC
ppl voted for me becasue they didn't like the other girl becasue she was too bossy, then again I did yell at people most of the time......and kulazzi, even though i was happy for your victory...i did feel a bit guilty becasue i was so obvious.....

lil jenny

HSC
Just a questions... What do you do in YAA and where do you meet... I might want to join but I'm not quite sure yet...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by lil jenny
Just a questions... What do you do in YAA and where do you meet... I might want to join but I'm not quite sure yet...
In YAA, basically, you set up a business, and sell the products, with many other people. It goes for about 6 months. When you register, they ask you where you live, and they try to allocate you somewhere close to where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)