Young Achievers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

felafel

my worst memoires of YAA was of the company secretary, some tightass from St Aloysius who had NO IDEA what the hell he was doing! a lot of time wasted because of this guy...

toisthbe

Evil Member
i did YAA, it was so cool, we had so many ppl in our company, i didnt even need to do anything..

got a good cert for nothinz..thats asian for u.

Merforga

More if you're Managing Director. I got so pissed off when i constantly reminded my board directors to do stuff and they didnt do it. Even though i was basically telling them every 1/2 hour. Only my finance and secretary team were good =).

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by Merforga
More if you're Managing Director.
not necessarily! our managing director didn't do anything except chair the meetings... everything was delegated to one of the teams.
Originally posted by felafel
my worst memoires of YAA was of the company secretary, some tightass from St Aloysius who had NO IDEA what the hell he was doing!
were you in the group that made some guy cry by voting him out? :p

felafel

were you in the group that made some guy cry by voting him out? :p
hmmm... well i didnt' see him cry, and he didn't get voted out at the end, just shared the job with this other person.

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
hmmm... well i didnt' see him cry, and he didn't get voted out at the end, just shared the job with this other person.
haha. what spin! our group talked about that so much. it was a takeover, and i have from relaible sources in your group that he DID cry... you were a cruel MD. ;)

felafel

Originally posted by greeninsanity
haha. what spin! our group talked about that so much. it was a takeover, and i have from relaible sources in your group that he DID cry... you were a cruel MD. ;)
really?

who, out of curiosity?

astro

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
ok sorry sorry. And that was our jellybean flavour. Remember, we were giving away free bags of jeelybeans to whoever bought it?? Grape.....:rofl: :)

I am crazy....you're right it was jelly bean...stupid me....sorry if i sounded mean about the washing up thing....its just the whole things brought back many memories mostly bad ones.....especially about two people who never did nething

astro

HSC
Originally posted by toisthbe
i did YAA, it was so cool, we had so many ppl in our company, i didnt even need to do anything..

got a good cert for nothinz..thats asian for u.

you sort of generalised asians there....i'm an asian....and I worked pretty hard........

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
who, out of curiosity?
ah, I knew all the north syd ppl. my friends in ur group were katie, tanvi, bonnie, jono, aylin...

Last edited:

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by astro
you sort of generalised asians there....i'm an asian....and I worked pretty hard........
:uhhuh:....Astro did heaps of work and was heaps stressed whenever nothing came out too well and those two leb gals......pffttt.....don't even remind me abt them!!!!

Last edited:

Merforga

We sold the GOOD shotglasses with the Devil/Angel, Fish/ Bubbles, Drunken Smiley and "Gimme More" logo printed on them ^__^. Not the OTHER university shotglass ones..they were just crap ^___^

felafel

hmmm . . . i don't remember seeing those at the trade fair. . . oh well.

but i must say that the university company that sold shirts and boxers, and gave out heaps of freebies was very impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)