• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Young Labor (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
How do you join ? I went onto the website and the form is not working.

HSC
have a frontal lobotomy then kick back, they'll scout you out as a prime member of young labor, no need to worry.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Why is this in NCAP?
cherryblossom, you need to meet a few requirements:
1) an IQ less than your age.
2) an inclination to support criminals, terrorists, child molestors and all those other people who deserve "a fair go".
3) the ability to feel guilty for something that a) never happened or b) you didn't do or a mixture of the two.
I always love to laugh at you mathmite. You are too stupid to realise that you are one of those people who support the Liberals based on their conservative agenda. Even though their economic liberal agenda (which dominates the Liberal party) fucks you over. So while you are getting all happy about race riots and the like the Liberal party lets in more asian and muslim immigration than any other political party in history.

I really admire the Liberal party of Australian. Their policy strategy is fullproof and they know it. They know that if they give the average racist Australian something to winge about racially they will still vote for them no matter what. Even if their economic policy stands to make them a looser. Mainly because people don't understanrd economic policy and where they stand in relation to it. They forget that the government's main role is economic management and they vote on issues which the government RP machine has pushed out because they know socially conservative issues appeal to Australians who have a limited understanding of government itself.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
What if Mathmite supports their economic liberal policies?
He's a nationalist, he supports economic protectionism.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Well i don't know about mathmite, but I don't support the Liberals.. Are you still calling me mathmite? How can you be so stupid to still believe that I am mathmite!
We know you are mathmite :)

I mean you could have done yourself a favour and actually posted differently to your past alter ego. You actually use the same catch phrases.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd like to see him come back and post as an anarchist.

X

xeuyrawp

withoutaface said:
You don't, they draft you instead.
bahahahah. Awesome. <3.

withoutaface said:
He's a nationalist, he supports economic protectionism.
I think the adjective 'economic' is really not necessary...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
How do you join ? I went onto the website and the form is not working.
Call them. I know that in Canberra they have "free" booze nights (at least at the start of the year), so it's probably worth your while! The Young Liberal groups have BBQs with random senators (and get rather pumped up about them too).

Is it too late to jump the fence?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
look, I asked how to join, not what you think about labor, OK? can't you read

Generator

HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
look, I asked how to join, not what you think about labor, OK? can't you read
Well, wouldn't it have made more sense to have made use of the contact details on the site? Surely contacting someone directly and pointing out that the form was not working would have made far more sense than creating a thread in this particular sub-forum.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)