Your 10? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My perfect man should have an IQ of probably 140+, at least 5'8", should be studying for a top tier career (e.g. Law, Medicine), should be at least an 8-9/10 in looks, should be fluent in at least 2 languages, probably minimal facial hair (a bit of stubble is okay) and should be proficient in Lego building.
Not meaning to be picky or anything.
Thi is me except I havent started studying medicine… yet.

Bendent

HSC
what's 8-9/10 physical attractiveness? what's standard? o_O

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
140+ IQ, 8-9/10 physical attractiveness, fluent in at least 2 languages, proficient in Lego building...m8
Okay, so I'm only a decent Lego builder but I can make up for it in other ways. ;)

Guesss

HSC
1. decent looking (doesnt have to be full hot, but like good looking is enuf, cute), taller than me, good body wud be good :p i love wen a guy hugs yu and yu can like feel his biceps tense ;)
2. great personality - trusting, not jealous, honest, intelligent, have goals in life (career-wise etc), decent (Not a man-whore), not a flirt...

Doing cute things here and there, suprising me, lol being a gentleman...

I jst wanna click with him ...

Wow my ex set the benchmark pretty high -.- actually... things my ex didnt do, didnt have the balls to tell his mum he was gunna date me and thats that... :) And he never ate with me wen we went out!! lol

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
1. decent looking (doesnt have to be full hot, but like good looking is enuf, cute), taller than me, good body wud be good :p i love wen a guy hugs yu and yu can like feel his biceps tense ;)
2. great personality - trusting, not jealous, honest, intelligent, have goals in life (career-wise etc), decent (Not a man-whore), not a flirt...

Wow my ex set the benchmark pretty high -.- actually... things my ex didnt do, didnt have the balls to tell his mum he was gunna date me and thats that... :) And he never ate with me wen we went out!! lol
baby, thats me!!! too bad i already signed the divorce papers.

Guesss

HSC
-.- lool 'baby' i didnt sai i wantd a relationship :p ...too painful lol thats the list for wen i do want one O:)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Ugh thread

My 10 would be a perfect human male

(but everyone knows nobody is perfect hence no such thing as a 10)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I have a 10. But they don't even talk to me anymore. And we barely spoke to begin with. :/

imZerroo

HSC
my 10? she must be simple and sweet. Not wayyy better lookin than me, but better looking to an extent. idc if she's smart or not, but shouldn't be very dumb. just want her to be nice to me and to people i care about.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
my 10? she must be simple and sweet. Not wayyy better lookin than me, but better looking to an extent. idc if she's smart or not, but shouldn't be very dumb. just want her to be nice to me and to people i care about.
So you don't want to be shooting above your weight? What a faggot.

gesh17

HSC
N/A

By not being a flirt, do you mean someone who wants a serious relationship?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)