Your own websites (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
Websites, blogs etc...
I want to see them :)

At the moment I'm working on a uni blog/journal, so that other students can see what the transition from high school to uni is going to be like.

I don't care if it is a freewebs or anything, I'm just interested in your own ideas. (But please mention the program you used and if you use HTML etc)

:)
xo

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Websites, blogs etc...
I want to see them :)

At the moment I'm working on a uni blog/journal, so that other students can see what the transition from high school to uni is going to be like.

I don't care if it is a freewebs or anything, I'm just interested in your own ideas. (But please mention the program you used and if you use HTML etc)

:)
xo
If you want to start a blog I personally would recommend WordPress.com Get a Free Blog Here. (I have a blog there, Andrew Harvey’s Blog). From what you describe a blog would be the easiest and quickest to get up and running.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Inspiration.

inspiration site i made years ago.

i made a bulletin board a few years ago as well.
i can't remember the domain though,

used phpbb2 (free), and used a domain host which was also free.

Last edited:

ctrlaltv

HSC
expertdkx said:
UAI: 41.95 due to english failure..
that's what you get for playing maplestory. you shouldn't blame english for that.
vtProgramming (gonna add alot more stuff once uni starts and i'm more familiar with programming languages).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)