Your Parents. What do they think? (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
my mum and dad were really please (96.10) but it wasnt as much a suprise for them after my results yesterday, but still please/happy/proud/etc.

DaRanjed

I wish I could make my mum cry like that! Or at least shed a tear of happiness. *sigh*

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i dont think my mum really understands what it means but as long as it gets me into one of my top 2 prefs its all good
my bros are heaps happy n r gonna take me out to dinner one day somewhere

Benjamin

well I worked my arse off all year and I got nothing........ I worked so so hard.....

contemplating suiside? you bet.

parents: disapointed, but not saying so.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my dad aksed how did you go..i said "fine"..and that was that
my mum aksed how i went..i told her and said better then i expected..
and that was that...

laracroft

so true, parents should be just plain proud of their kids for having completed the hsc, nad even having made the effort not to drop out in year 10. i congratulate every1 who finished hte hsc, despite what ur marks are.........were all GREAT!!!!!:D

Skeeta

HSC
eek.. will you??.

my mum is estatic i got 86.70 which is YAY but teachers etc were expecting me to do better i think.. I DONT CARE THOUGH coz its more than enough to get me into some of the courses i want to do.

dad bought me flowers :D

69^boi

HSC
N/A
dont know im still confused.....but if i do i have to ask myself....will i start my attitude & make a godd damm serious attempt

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
why did he go shhhh?

his loss there...

btw congrats!
cause strangely enough he thought i was too loud. he was just being a shit like he can be. ill just milk it for what its worth.lol

thanks. congrats to you too. i hope you get into the con. my mum went there and she loved it

Seabiscuit

HSC
Hehehehe my mum couldn't stop crying when she saw my result (from happiness) and my whole family were really happy and surprised (we Never dreamt of the result that i got!). This has been the happiest day i've had for a long time. We're all still in shock! :/

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
my mum was jumping with joy when i told her i got 97.25 considering the fact that i was sorta sick during hsc period and she thought i'd be totally screwed.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
natstar said:
I think that if ur parents are not pleased with ur results, no matter if u get a UAI of over 95, or a UAI of 30, they should go to hell. Harsh but true. The thing is that you have done your HSC, which by itself is soemthing to be very very proud of. Not going to university is not the end of the world. In fact I prolly kno more people who are more successful without a uni degree than those who have a uni degree.
:eek: :eek: So true *sigh*

... wot my `rents think? no reaction... coz i havnt told em hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)