Your subject regrets (1 Viewer)

lastofus

HSC
Hate Biology and I'm pretty much fucked for tomorrow. Way too much to remember and I cbfed

TaraUnnie

HSC
Industrial Tech Multimedia

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

necessarahli

HSC
regret dropping extension 2 english and keeping economics
do not regret dropping chem at all

ash9000

HSC
Regret doing Drama. You don't get taught anything. You're basically expected to be perfect at the start of the year and not to mention its an absolute bludge and could be doing be doing more productive subjects, Hopefully dropping it soon. I REALLY REGRET NOT DOING CHEMISTRY. Its pretty much the only useful HSC science. Kinda glad i picked biology cause it overlaps quite a bit with chem and teaches you some useful stuff for medical courses. Scales pretty good too. however its pretty dry at times.

crowley926

HSC
no regrets about my current subjects

i do regret not doing legal studies though...it sounds so fun and interesting but i ended up choosing biology over it so i could have more "balanced" subjects... I ended up dropping bio anyway :\\ also wanted to do Physics but I am so bad at maths it's better if i stay away

rand_althor

HSC
Regret doing Biology. Human body stuff is interesting, but all the plants stuff not so much. Should've have done engineering studies or PDHPE instead I think.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
Half regret keeping English Advanced - Too much competition when I could be topping standard and more easily still getting the band 5. Rank 22 looks like a plague on my report.

Besides that I regret nothing.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Regret: prelim bio..straight out the not useless and boring shit you will ever learn.

dabatman

HSC
N/A
Modern History... I thought it would be interesting, however, I can't keep my eyes open in class

Lumenoria

HSC
Biology, it's legitimately the biggest bludge ever and because I hate it so much, I'm not motivated to study for it. I'm literally failing and I don't even care because I know I'm dropping it by the end of prelims anyway. Fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirLaptop

HSC
Business Studies.

Legitimately the most boring and dry course I do. Not to mention the subject is literally just common sense made more difficult with bigger words. I can't count how many times I have fell asleep in class. I never study for business, at all, still get rank 1-2 in it because its literally just memory. I hate the fact that it's a low order thinking subject where you regurgitate stuff from the syllabus.

And the fact I passed up DT Hard Materials for it makes me sick. I would have enjoyed DT so much more. Besides the point, it's ez marks.

cherryboi

HSC
Physics or Chemistry,

I don't mind either of them, but i wish i would have done IPT instead one subject or the other. I feel I would have better been able to handle the workload and be more succesful in my other subjects because physics and chem take sooooooooooo much of my time. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)