Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
What is that 'thing' that you have in life which attracts you to a certain person more than others.

Example could be 'big breasts' (if they are a woman go figure, not a man...that'd just be weird) but that is a more generic factor...

Shell is attracted to fat men (haha) ...my friend is attracted to chubbier girls...another friend is attracted to girls who wear g-strings (slightly generic but meh).

My 'thing' is...that I am attracted to asian girls more than any other girl. I don't know why this is...that's not to say I am not attracted to non-asian girls or wouldn't consider dating them...I am just more naturally attracted to asian girls. That is my 'thing' that I have. (I'm not asian myself ~ so it isn't some 'pre-determined' "I MUST LIKE ASIANS" thing.)

I need a girlfriend...

Anyhow, anyone else? Any 'things' that make certain people more attractive from the 'get-go' to you?

Apart from the obvious generic ones: "They are hot." etc.

HSC
you mean a bit like a fetish?

for me its definently eyes, as much as i like a smile ... eyes set me off, its not a specific colour although i like blue/green and especially that light light blue colour ... sometimes even brown but i definently have a thing for eyes :(

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Casmira said:

for me its definently eyes, as much as i like a smile ... eyes set me off, its not a specific colour although i like blue/green and especially that light light blue colour ... sometimes even brown but i definently have a thing for eyes :(
did you mean to say ass, when you say eyes?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
blue and green asses?
damn! where ever u guys see these chicks u have to tell me!

slightly generic: but i love brunettes... most blondes dont even appear on my radar and i dont know why at all...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i wouldnt have a clue what specific thing i'm attracted to.

i like guys with cute smiles (and eyes that go with the smiles, if you know what i mean), prefer average looking guys (uber 'hot' guys are usually up themselves and the other end of the scale generally have 'issues'). other than that it all comes down to personality sort of stuff.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:

Eyes set me off too, I love eyes.
Also tall, built men.
Other things aswell like someone may not have nice eyes but they could have another "thing" that attracts me to them more then others.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
i like guys chests... gotta be not too hairy and if hairy at least have a nice hair pattern, no back hair at all thats just gross and yeah not too ahiry.

not to muscular but not scrawny either ... sort of build but not...well u knwo what I mean ... *sigh*. But of course if they have a shirt on then I guess it'd be... I dunno Id have to base it on hair.. but I dont really judge a book by its cover anyway so it doesnt really matter... JUST NO BACK HAIR!!!

Last edited:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i dont think there is just one thing that attracts me to one person
i mean, ive been attracted to many people (lol) and all have different traits
alot of people go for similar guys, whether it be looks, personalities etc..
i dont know mine have vast differences!

can i answer with the whole package?
lol
ok ok.. the way a guy presents himself, the way he walks into a room, his manners, how he talks, introduces himself, dances.. his whole aura!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
ok ok.. the way a guy presents himself, the way he walks into a room, his manners, how he talks, introduces himself, dances.. his whole aura!
YES! that to

nwatts

HSC
Haha yes she's blonde.

Asians are good, but to be specific, Japanese = hawt.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Actually right now I'm going through an Asian fetish thing. I think it's because my potential first sexual experience could have been with an Asian girl when I was in year 9, but it didn't amount to anything because of me being frigid. I've never sexy timed an Asian girl and as such am more attracted to them now than ever before.
Overall, though, I find:
A) Caucasian
B) Eurasian
girls more attractive.

I am very attracted to 'alternative' looking girls: punk/emo - that look.
Also, strong women. Strong as in they are internally strong (for instance what ur_inner_child did with regards to her parents; this other girl who is raising her brother on her own due to their abusive parents: one day she just left).

Most of all, the girls have to like my sense of humour.

I too would right about meow like a girlfriend satisfying the above criteria :)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
stazi said:
Actually right now I'm going through an Asian fetish thing. I think it's because my potential first sexual experience could have been with an Asian girl when I was in year 9, but it didn't amount to anything because of me being frigid. I've never sexy timed an Asian girl and as such am more attracted to them now than ever before.
Overall, though, I find:
A) Caucasian
B) Eurasian
girls more attractive.

I am very attracted to 'alternative' looking girls: punk/emo - that look.
Also, strong women. Strong as in they are internally strong (for instance what ur_inner_child did with regards to her parents; this other girl who is raising her brother on her own due to their abusive parents: one day she just left).

Most of all, the girls have to like my sense of humour.

I too would right about meow like a girlfriend satisfying the above criteria :)
Well Stas, use the 'Search' function. Haha.

Sexy time.

Are you referring to Borat?

Stas PM me your MSN you sexy beast. We shall talk Borat.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i'm attracted to too many things. i get bored of one thing and try something else.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
if we're talking about what i wonder straight away if there's a hot guy around me, then I'd say his bum. I have a thing for a guy's arse. And not in some perverse way. I just find some of them really attractive lol

but that's also shallow. so if we were talking about something more serious, it'd have to be remembering my name. if u can't remember my name, then fuck off :)

Skeeta

HSC
this sounds so strange, but i never thought i had a "thing".. theres nothing in-particular that i look for kinda thing

but god damn. the other day i met this guy with the biggest, brightest, whitest, teeth i have ever seen inside this gorgeous mouth.. i couldnt stop looking at them!

now i keep lookin at guys teeth.. i feel so peverted

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
noses :eek:
its true
hair
oh and teeth are good too. sometimes i see people with amazing teeth and i want to lick them :eek:
ew thats utterly gross of me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)