your thoughts on this problem (1 Viewer)

ingenius

HSC
ok, first time post blah blah blah

Pretty much my mate has this clingy obsessed girlfriend but doesnt see it, so much so that she is making him choose between things that his other mates organise and her... saying shit like oh you dont love me i you go etc....

essentially, what are your thoughts on this? what should we as his mates do?

quik.

HSC
You should either tell him once then drop it or leave it alone. His decision to be whipped not yours to keep him out of it.

HalcyonSky

HSC
i think you're the clingy one in getting jealous that hes choosing his gf over you and your gay mates

HSC
How clingy?

Like, if she was hot and would dress up as a playgirl bunny for sex, I'd tell my mates 'no'.

I srsly need to get in b4 'suck her tits'

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
He won't change his mind, no matter what you do. Just ostracise him from your group, he's dead weight now anyway.

katykiddx

HSC
hes going to keep doing it anyways, seriously.
and anyways, shes probably getting him away from you with sex,
so, suck it up, and maybe you should try and get him the same way she does =)

jordzy

HSC
im not going to lie to you.

you get more sadisfaction blowing in a chick than hang with mates.

end of story

Erotic Jesus

HSC
Seduce her and have sex with her. Then she'll cling to you and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
He sounds pretty whipped... this is a common problem that everyone faces at some point, he should just suck her tits so she is happy then go out with his mates. Hopefully he will get over her eventually and realize that spending time with mates is important too. Then again, it took one of my former friends 2 years to realize this and when he did there was almost no1 left... it took him a lot of effort and reconnecting to have a well balanced social life.

Another mate lost every single friend because of his boring, selfish girlfriend who was a complete drain in any social sitation, i didnt even hate her, i just found her unpleasant and knew that if i invited him anywhere she would come too, so i didnt invite him...when they finally broke up[which was great, he is alot happier now] he suddenly comes crawling back and wants to hang out with us all the time, he was a cool guy though so there was no drama, i just dont invest too much in him emotionally because i think the next girl to come along he will do the same thing.

zarlaya11

HSC
you should bang her
hahahah +1.

Just joking. just go on as normal cause he'll eventually see that shes controlling him and you guys are still sticking around so he should ditchh the cow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)