Your WebCT (1 Viewer)

mattyg87

HSC
melsc said:
For some reason, for my psych unit, the unit outline link is there and nothing comes up?
if you have norton internet security, make sure that it isn't disabling pop up's on the site. the unit outlines usually come up in a seperate screen and thats the only reason i can think of as to why it may not be working.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
mattyg87 said:
if you have norton internet security, make sure that it isn't disabling pop up's on the site. the unit outlines usually come up in a seperate screen and thats the only reason i can think of as to why it may not be working.
Yeah I disabled it for all UWS sites and my other units are fine...maybe they havent finished updating.

dishi

HSC
ive got everything up except for australia n the world anddd "everyday life"...yeh ma psych unit outline isnt cuming up either hmmmmmm:santa:

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
3 of my subjects are up, however my environmental planning outline is under environmental health law :p I'm scared, I don't want to do 3rd year!

L

LaraB

Not-That-Bright said:
Fucking group assignments >:/
xxemoxx
i know what you mean... i hate group work unless you can pick your own groups and i doubt they'll let us...

even if you have a nice group of people - organising times to meet is a pain in the ass... especially if you're all doing different courses...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe ... read 2 units outlines and no group work! Yay!!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Marketing principles has groupwork... I imagine pretty much any second/3rd year business student has done it - what's it like? It seems pretty easy just being a presentation but... a group presentation? How do you do that? one person covers one thing and another covers another? Or is the idea just to delegate a presenter.

j_davo24

HSC
Ok I still have nothing up and I'm enrolled with no encumbrances AFAIK. How can admin manage to screw up a simple task that is supposed to be automated?

L

LaraB

j_davo24 said:
Ok I still have nothing up and I'm enrolled with no encumbrances AFAIK. How can admin manage to screw up a simple task that is supposed to be automated?
not all the units are done yet

They can't do them all in one go.. it doens't mean it's an admin screw up, it probably just means your units weren't some of the 1st to be uploaded.

It is automated in a way, but they still have to manually enter data so it takes time... I emailed them about one of my units coz others had it up and i didn't, and they just said give it 48 hours and if it's not done then check again.. it came up in the next hour... so just give it time

klh

HSC
lets just hope they do it quickly....Ive only got just one unit on my webct, IHRM...but at least it has the outline and lecture and the essay guide and no group work which is nice.

spillargroove

HSC
Is it just me or are my units like super crazy? The work is like 10x more then in Year 12. Sorry, but it feels daunting for me at the moment. I need some comfort... You probably say, "Well, That's Uni for you" but its not when you fully realise the extent of what will happen, then you feel crazy.

Last edited:

j_davo24

HSC
LaraB said:
not all the units are done yet

They can't do them all in one go.. it doens't mean it's an admin screw up, it probably just means your units weren't some of the 1st to be uploaded.

It is automated in a way, but they still have to manually enter data so it takes time... I emailed them about one of my units coz others had it up and i didn't, and they just said give it 48 hours and if it's not done then check again.. it came up in the next hour... so just give it time
You would think that if you set a date for the new units to be available you would make them available on that date. As in have the work done beforehand. It's like building a house and saying you can move in on monday but there won't be a roof until friday...

Maybe admin need to do a unit on project management, if they con figure out how to enrol themselves. Lol.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
NOT-THAT-BRIGHT, marketing principles is easy as..lol i did not go to a single lecture and still got a credit..the group project is fairly easy, pick a company and write a marketing plan etc.. hopefuly u dont get the american teacher, she is a prick and is very annoyin with homework..apart from that it is farily out of the text book stuff

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Led-Zep said:
NOT-THAT-BRIGHT, marketing principles is easy as..lol i did not go to a single lecture and still got a credit..the group project is fairly easy, pick a company and write a marketing plan etc.. hopefuly u dont get the american teacher, she is a prick and is very annoyin with homework..apart from that it is farily out of the text book stuff
ar ok excellent! I really want good grades this year :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)