Yr 12 - Pictures of your study area. (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
Edit: Added different pics

This is my 'temporary' room. Long story why I was ported out here, but my mother thinks it will prevent me waking my parents up, whenever some inspiration comes to me at all weird hours of the night.

Pictures have been annotated with labels. Should help in identifiying. :p

It's a lot tider than it was. I actually spent a few good hours today ensuring the bookshelf was workable. Although still not exactly as I'd want it. Maybe I should move my bed out from my room and into here instead of the futon. Anyway. Enjoy.

Last edited:

= Jennifer =

HSC
to me most of ur rooms are pretty clean in comparison to mine i have decided that after my legal exam on the thursday i am going to clean my room thoroughly and i mean get all the cleaning products wipe everything down, file away stuff and chuck away all the things i wont need i think this job will take me a good 6 hrs something to keep me busy after hsc i guess

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
to me most of ur rooms are pretty clean in comparison to mine i have decided that after my legal exam on the thursday i am going to clean my room thoroughly and i mean get all the cleaning products wipe everything down, file away stuff and chuck away all the things i wont need i think this job will take me a good 6 hrs something to keep me busy after hsc i guess

your not coming to party ?????? :( :( :( :( :( awwwwwww
my room is going to be tidied ummmmmm onnnn thurday
i need time to recover before my mum gets on my back about haveing no excuse

HSC
my computers (9 including brothers) is in a seperate room, it takes up most the room so i got it here is mine

thanks too the extremely large house we are in :D
id rather computer in a seperate room, computer and my room together wouldnt work id get distracted, plus for me to use a comp id have to go down several floors which i couldnt be fucked too, so its a blessing

here is where i study

my ever so messy room :( i need a big shelf cupboard, my shit just piles up

i clean it monthly, its due for a clean soon

Last edited:
HSC
one taken on my phone, other on digital camera (my sister has digital camera :()

but i cleaned my room, PREPARE TO BE AMAZED ! it took me 2 hours to clean this retched room

also, one room is to study ass off, the other is shitastic fun days on the computer

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i can beat all of you muwahaha, had i been able to process my pics on computer and not cleaned my room just the. well my working desk, i can't even see the desk anymore.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well we know what he does in his spare time...

he plays with his glue... :D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey casmira, i think i saw you today at hurstville library. do you wear glasses, and have a neat, brown hairdo? well i saw ya. if it wasn't, then bah.

HSC
i went to hurstville library, but thats maybe ~10 years ago with my sister, and when it was at that old building (civic centre or something)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
mr bubble boy ay my boy? i study in a room, with a desk and chair. howzat for a place to study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)