Yr 12 - Pictures of your study area. (3 Viewers)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
chantellet said:
Mine's actually not that bad at the moment.. These are pics of my "mess" which isn't really that messy anymore.. Should've seen it last week.
The first 2 pics are of my desk with all my physics notes.
The 3rd is of the pile of notes at the end of my bed for exams yet to come..
You look so organised! I'm jealous! :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't go to oatley but it is a tafe turned school. it use to be a full-time tafe. now it supplies for both tafe and students. it is a campus which accepts students from the three campuses in the area, whcih include, peakhurst high school, penshurst girls, hurstville boys.

their working environment is so cool?! ggrr....new equipment!!

HSC
IceBreaker said:
hey casmira is oatley is like tafe to do just HSC in a adult environment?
Yep ... only problem is one out of the three schools is primarily filled with dickheads, I'll let you guess, but here is a hint, its an all boys school

snowblack

bleh
HSC
geez...its too organised....na im kidding, im just jealous i cant go to bed without tripping over various books, papers, clothes etc etc n its the same for my computer table :p

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yer lol it is.. i usually study on dining table or at my computer which is at other side of room.. but its really good when im doing a specific thing i can concentrate and i get disturbed alot downstairs.. i sometimes study at uni as well or library.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
casmira said:
but here is a hint, its an all boys school
i catch the bus back home, and i avoid the 3.30 one from hurstville because of that school?!

and i happen to ahve to live amongst most of them, i live only about 4 blocks from there.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i know some of them, but i try avoidng them. i even walk through carlton at 8 at night. imagine how crazy that would be! most of them a turds, but there are some good people amonst teh lot.

i avoid walking past it at about 3.

i don't need a gun. a gun is for pussys! :D i carry a machetti! (not)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I wish I had a camera... my room is nice compared to some of these! :)

But what I do is chuck a whole lot of paper in the bin, cept I never empty it, so after like two weeks the pile of paper is crawling up the wall... it gets to the point where if I want to sit down I have to shove a mountain of paper out of the way. If I had a camera I'd take photos of before and after I empty my bin, it's quite a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)