zomg atar estimate???!!?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hn92

HSC
umm so what else do you want us to talk about? It's hsc 2010... Where people talk/whinge about the exam timetable and ask others about their atar. Stop being such a hypocrite, if you don't like it then go to other forums where you can freely talk about 'muslim terrorists' and 'gay rights in australia'. It's one of the best things about bos, and just because you finished the hsc doesn't mean others don't have to go through it.
+1
LOL owned :)

Last edited:

3Gis2G

HSC
In addition, majorty of 10'ers/11er's have very little knowledge of how the atar is calculated. They have no idea between the difference of alligning and scaling. So asking them for estimates is useless.

Why go to another forum when I can talk about muslim terrorists and gay rights here? If you don't like my posts then get fucked hay. You have like 3 posts and 0 rep. Obviously I make a greater contribution to BoS then you ever will. And incase you are wondering I am all for gay rights. Clearly you are some fucked up religious puppet that is still living in the stone age. And if you can't tell that the whole idea of mocking muslims and just for the lulz and is generally not serious then you are a fucking moron.
A vast majority of users on this forum only get their rep from their bandwidth-wasting signatures and their anti-Muslim rants which you right-winged liberals applaud. Whenever I bring up the BoS website, I am greeted with "This month's hot topics" which often have the hate on Muslims as their basis of discussion. How can you say that this is a joke? It is revolting vilification that is being posted with the primary purpose of defaming Muslims. These defamatory comments are commonplace must be stopped immediately. Not only are they promoting hatred, but it has also been said (heard from various teachers) that if this vilification continues, then it is likely that this website will be blocked from the DET portal and universities will cease the sponsorship of this website.

YOU GAY STOPID FUKR DUM CUNT

shuttle_bus5

HSC
A vast majority of users on this forum only get their rep from their bandwidth-wasting signatures and their anti-Muslim rants which you right-winged liberals applaud. Whenever I bring up the BoS website, I am greeted with "This month's hot topics" which often have the hate on Muslims as their basis of discussion. How can you say that this is a joke? It is revolting vilification that is being posted with the primary purpose of defaming Muslims. These defamatory comments are commonplace must be stopped immediately. Not only are they promoting hatred, but it has also been said (heard from various teachers) that if this vilification continues, then it is likely that this website will be blocked from the DET portal and universities will cease the sponsorship of this website.

YOU GAY STOPID FUKR DUM CUNT
I thought you were scorch for a second. Please get rid of your sig.

There is hatred all over this sight. You can't simply narrow it down to just muslims. And the majority of the "anti muslim rants" actually have a point and evoke alot of intellectual discussion.
The blind hatred of muslims on here is purely satirical and if you cannot see that then i feel sorry for you. But there is ALOT of reason to hate muslims which often comes out in the deep discussion by people such as scorch which is backed by facts and logical arguments.

Also i think you are confused as to what defamation actually means. Defamation is vastly different from people expressing their opinions which are often backed by facts and we all have the right to free speech here.
If you refuse to see the facts and continue to live in your magical fairy land then that is your own fault, you cannot blaim others or claim defamation because they use the facts and evidence against you.

And p.s your teachers are full of shit.

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
Haha another pointless discussion about a controversial topic. But at least it's not about those annoying ATAR estimates.

The funny thing is that you were asking for an estimate yourself. Just give it up champ and let us post our HSC related needs and questions here, and if you don't like it, as I said... there are plenty of other forums on BOS you can contribute to, as you have already done so, shown by your amazing rep. Fuck, I envy you.

3Gis2G

HSC
I thought you were scorch for a second. Please get rid of your sig.

There is hatred all over this sight. You can't simply narrow it down to just muslims. And the majority of the "anti muslim rants" actually have a point and evoke alot of intellectual discussion.
The blind hatred of muslims on here is purely satirical and if you cannot see that then i feel sorry for you. But there is ALOT of reason to hate muslims which often comes out in the deep discussion by people such as scorch which is backed by facts and logical arguments.

Also i think you are confused as to what defamation actually means. Defamation is vastly different from people expressing their opinions which are often backed by facts and we all have the right to free speech here.
If you refuse to see the facts and continue to live in your magical fairy land then that is your own fault, you cannot blaim others or claim defamation because they use the facts and evidence against you.

And p.s your teachers are full of shit.
No point arguging with spastics. Get the fuck back to 'non-school' Pauline Hanson and stop being a whiny little bitch, it's what this forum is for U duMB fAken FaGoRT

P.S. you ARE shit.

Last edited:

shuttle_bus5

HSC
No point arguging with spastics. Get the fuck back to 'non-school' Pauline Hanson and stop being a whiny little bitch, it's what this forum is for U duMB fAken FaGoRT

P.S. you ARE shit.
I rebut your argument once and you say there is no point arguing with a spastic?
Pretty sure you are using straw man and failing. If I am such a spastic then you should be able to pick out the fallacies in my argument and exploit them.
Come back when you actually have a shred of intellect.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Haha another pointless discussion about a controversial topic. But at least it's not about those annoying ATAR estimates.

The funny thing is that you were asking for an estimate yourself. Just give it up champ and let us post our HSC related needs and questions here, and if you don't like it, as I said... there are plenty of other forums on BOS you can contribute to, as you have already done so, shown by your amazing rep. Fuck, I envy you.
I have nothing against wanting atar estimates, just when there is 10000 clogging the new post board when they are all the same.

3Gis2G

HSC
I rebut your argument once and you say there is no point arguing with a spastic?
Pretty sure you are using straw man and failing. If I am such a spastic then you should be able to pick out the fallacies in my argument and exploit them.
Rebut? Spastic. That's all the evidence I need to clarify my argument.

L2DB8

3Gis2G

HSC
Mate you have nothing apart from calling me a spastic. Come up with a better argument or GTFO out of my thread.
Why don't you give up spastic? By the way, the 'O' in 'GTFO' stands for 'out', so you don't have to write it again. Spastic.

You are a failure of an OP.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Why don't you give up spastic? By the way, the 'O' in 'GTFO' stands for 'out', so you don't have to write it again. Spastic.

You are a failure of an OP.
Coming from someone who does general maths and geography.
You are just a failure at life. Get back on your boat fob.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
row row row your boat gently down the stream...

kbsb

HSC
mate..i wouldnt be talking if i were you......youre the one who did pe, religion and bio

susanpowell

HSC
so like i go to james ruse and like i do the asian 4 and i am coming first in all the asian 4 subjects.
do you reckon i can get an atar of 96 and get into commerce?
im coming first in everything but not sure if i can get 96.....
if i dont get into commerce my asian parents will put me on a boat back home =[ =[ =[
plz giz estimate guyz.....
thanks

Seriously I'm fucking sick of all the atar estimates. If you go to a decent school ie 100+ and have decent ranks then chances are you will get a decent atar so stop jamming the 'new posts' board with a fucking tar estimates.

HAHA did anyone realise OP lives in newcastle?

lol nice trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)