RANKS ARE DEAD, What should I DO?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
lol i got my marks back and whined an entire day. and then like, got over it.

and survivor, you just keep studying and get good marks in the hsc. not too difficult to work out :p

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
SHUT UP LOSER, with your pathetic ranks, what right do you have in commenting on my tragedy?? huh?? If you are not aiming high, you don't required such high ranks.

I am someone outstanding in school
hahahahahahaha

that was just......funny.....hmm

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
ok i'm a loser, and i suck at school big woop
i accept my marks cuz i know i suck, its not my fault i'm not born as "cool" as you and can get such "great" marks, why don't you accept your loss to whoever beat you and get over it, study harder next time, there is no other advice possible. if u get beaten, try harder, stop fucken crying and go study

Gendrahoth

Survivor, any change between 1st and 5th in your class will make close to nothing change on your UAI.
However, if you are in the same boat as me; being unpopular with teachers so they refuse to help you, mark you equal first when the other persons was a last night job, coming first already and yours kicked their ass by a long shot..
A lot of us have it worse.
And english our teacher forgot to mention to look for what the trial is marked on, so our whole class are down the bottom.
Dont worry about it and study for the HSC

Golani

Survivor man i know where you're coming from, i could've topped my business if i achieved good in the trials, all i had to get is 90 and i would top the year, but i didn't, i fucked up, i made the dumbest fucking mistakes you can think of and i came 4th!!!

You know what, it was eating me alive for a while, but i got over it, because i know that it's all up to me now, i'll be positive and confident and i'll hopefully do good in the HSC. So will you mate, just study.

P.S. to all you no goods that come to this site to bitch about people who do study and do care about the HSC, wtf are you doing here then?...get the hell out!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah dropped drank from 1 to 2?? thats nothing at all.
but i know what u mean abt others stealing ur mark. u just gotta hope they do well as well, and that if u do better, even if they take ur mark for the assessments, u get ur hsc mark, not a crappy one

Benno

HSC
hmm survivor im sure u will get ur needed UAI of 92.5 easy with them marks ;)
im a year 12 student repeating from last yeah (UAI was 41.05) who was last in most subjects.
this year however im very happy with all my ranks ive gotton in my classes (these are all estimates)
english is bout 5/21
maths 5/21
Geo 2nd or 3rd/7
Modern History 1st or 2nd/5
And my mark that im keepin from last year is 79 in senior science
i apoligize for my prevouis comment made.
ur intitled to be happy/unhappy with ur marks.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
*sigh* I study my ass off and still couldn't keep those first ranks...
what more can i do *sigh*

My UAI will drop from high 90s to the low 90s?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Ok, thanks alot you just made me feel worse!

Coming 1st or 2nd, SHIT, that is really good, and you complain, i also care about my exams, what can i do? i tried my hardest, and studied made summary notes in advanced, but still fucked up due to my bad ENGLISH writing essays, which is why i really hate school, even if i had all my knowledge perfected, i always stuff up on essay's

DON'T COMPLAIN, IM NOT, and im sure there were others in the trials in your school that studied hard, but still fucked up and coming slightly behind you or even in the middle ranks, so chill man and study fore the externals

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do u agree that english has to be counted in the top 10 units? i'm undecided

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Actually, I got my "real" ranks back....but still very disappointing

Biology, dropped from 1 to 2/30 (not 3)
Engineering Studies from 1 to 2/7
Society and Culture from 1 to 1/17 No Change (not 2)
Maths from 4 to 6/66 (not 7)
Chemistry from 10 to 5/35 (increased) (not 6)
ESL 1/42 (no change)

Actually it wan't that bad....but still....it would be much much nicer if i stayed at number ONE

Left-ism

HSC
just kill the hsc......youre bound do get in the mid 90s or more..

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Depends on what type of marks you are getting.

At the moment you are looking for about mid 90's but it really depends on your marks. If you posted it, i don't think i saw it.

Overall you really shouldn't be too worried.

What UAI and course do you aim to do?

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
It won't drop that much!

Your making it sound like you have completely fuxed ur hsc.

thumb

34t43
HSC
N/A
Is this survivor character some sort of poor imitation of all that is wrong with our society? Or are they just a plain idiot?

I can't believe someone so immature could be ranked first in ANYTHING!!

In fact, I have been inspired to study, I don't think I could possibly live with myself if this whinger beat me ..

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
At the moment you are looking for about mid 90's but it really depends on your marks. If you posted it, i don't think i saw it.
Overall you really shouldn't be too worried.
What UAI and course do you aim to do?
I just want a UAI as high as possible, but my course is around 93-94, so I think I really need to put some more effort into the forthcoming HSC Exam, If your prediction is correct, mid 90s sound alright to me. (prefarably 96)

[/B][/QUOTE]
Originally posted by thumb
I can't believe someone so immature could be ranked first in ANYTHING!!
Sorry to disappoint you :(

Originally posted by thumb
In fact, I have been inspired to study, I don't think I could possibly live with myself if this whinger beat me ..
Go ahead and beat me, it's not like I have much chance against you with my kind of ranks...

Originally posted by spin spin sugar
survivor you seriously need to put things in perspective.
I am currently trying to redeem my mistakes for losing my overall postions. So I think that's how I am attempting to put things in perspective and trying to move on.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Survivor is in a different situation to everyone else.

-Hypothetically- he might be aiming for law which requires 97+

So in his opinion, losing those ranks will be a bad thing, and any normal person would be complaining about it.

The other people who say "shut up your ranks are still superb" you got to take account for what he is aiming for.

My 2cents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)