Testing times: selective schools and tiger parents (2 Viewers)

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
At least learn to spell plebeian. It won't be long before white people become the plebeians of this country if they continue to have this laid-back attitude towards education. In fact many white already can not complete with second generation Chinese in the housing market.

Last edited:

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
Plebian is actually an alternate spelling of plebeian, not a spelling mistake.
No, it's not.

Name one proper published dictionary that list "plebian" as the alternative spelling of "plebeian". Just one.

I have just consulted Cambridge, Oxford, Longman and Merriam Webster, none of them list "plebian" anywhere.

Plebian is the plebeian way of spelling "plebeian", what is why only plebeian dictionaries like free online dictionaries lists "plebian".

So if you don't want to be a plebeian, then don't use plebeian way of doing things.

wutisthis

HSC
N/A
Yeah, they're intelligence is mediocre. They're why they doing B.Arts.
At least learn to spell plebeian. It won't be long before white people become the plebeians of this country if they continue to have this laid-back attitude towards education. In fact many white already can not complete with second generation Chinese in the housing market.
the irony is strong

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
You are right, it's not a dictionary, it's an Encyclopaedia. Try harder. Maybe use urbandictionary as your reference?

Last edited:

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
kuromusha what are your thoughts on this post since you seem to have failed to reply:

What I would say is that kuromusha isn't completely insane. It's well known that migrants place a greater stress on work ethic as a result of a desire to establish their families in a new nation. As such you can probably say that Asian-Australian families, as a hangover from this migrant mentality, tend to transfer to their children better work ethics. This unfortunately seems to come out in the form of after school tutoring from a very early age, but probably does result in better academic outcomes.

However, the kind of generalisations kuromusha is making make me very wary that he simply believes the 'asian race' is superior to all other races because of some inherent intellectual quality. This belief is obviously not grounded in reality, but kuromusha has done nothing to allay my fears.
Also why did you say private school kids are mediocre if so many state ranks go to private school kids?

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
kuromusha what are your thoughts on this post since you seem to have failed to reply:

Also why did you say private school kids are mediocre if so many state ranks go to private school kids?
Stop annoying me, I have to study for my CFA exam so that I can marry a hot white Aussie nubile with cute freckles that would make me vegemite sandwiches.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

Do you know private schools give out scholarships - out of the goodness of their hearts.

Red_of_Head

HSC
Stop annoying me, I have to study for my CFA exam so that I can marry a hot white Aussie nubile with cute freckles that would make me vegemite sandwiches.
Nubile is an adjective, not a noun.

Also, try to keep your tense consistent.

Last edited:

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
lmao you didn't respond because you have no answer, the high IQ not working out for you?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
and all those white people crying to the bank wiping tears off with $100 bills.

It's a number's game. How many people are there in China? even if 1% were millionaires you'd still have 14.7 million people with over a mil in the bank. Not exactly hard math to figure out why it's easy for them to offload cash in a country with limited locations now innit.

talking about asian superiority yet wants centrelink xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)