prelimenary english (2 Viewers)

ichgo

HSC
hey does anyone noe anything about these related text whose life is it anyway by brian clark and the film shawshank redemption for the area of study authority and the individual

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
You can start by being more eloquent in your question, so that we can understand your question. Oh, and also please learn to spell 'preliminary'

HSC
hey does anyone noe anything about these related text whose life is it anyway by brian clark and the film shawshank redemption for the area of study authority and the individual
The play you can read, and there's also a film adaptation. It deals with the notion of euthenasia and the role of authority in making moral decision often against their institution's doctrine. It would be a good related text for that area of study.

o_o"
HSC
You can start by being more eloquent in your question, so that we can understand your question. Oh, and also please learn to spell 'preliminary'
lol youre a little bitch. Cut her some slack.

ichgo

HSC
well for your information guys im in year 10 sitting for hsc 2 unit maths plus biology and English advanced so u might want to cut me some slack man i go to school on Saturday as well um and fanx for the help i noe i suck at english especially my spelling um i wanted to ask wat realted rext r u doin for preliminary english

inconnuBubble

HSC
iSplicer stop being an arrogant little jerk.
ichgo, if you're bad at english and you realise it, why are you doing Adv. English HSC in year 10? =/

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iSplicer stop being an arrogant little jerk.
ichgo, if you're bad at english and you realise it, why are you doing Adv. English HSC in year 10? =/
No offence, but what you are saying there is doing exactly what you said earlier.

To OP:

As far as I am aware, you have the freedom to choose your own related materials. So, if you don't know much about them, there isn't much point in doing them. However, if you HAVE to do them, I cannot offer much help here as I am not very well acquainted with the given texts.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Dude, you would fail Standard let alone Advanced if you can't construct a simple question.

inconnuBubble

HSC
No offence, but what you are saying there is doing exactly what you said earlier.

To OP:

As far as I am aware, you have the freedom to choose your own related materials. So, if you don't know much about them, there isn't much point in doing them. However, if you HAVE to do them, I cannot offer much help here as I am not very well acquainted with the given texts.
Ahh, I see what you mean now that I've reread, I'm sorry if I came off that way, I did not mean to put her down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)