• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Absolute FAIL in combating Muslim stereotypes.... (1 Viewer)

yld

HSC
why do you hate freedom so?

the freedom afforded to you by this great country, austraila, the one you want to blow up, is what allows you to speak your mind and control your own life. without the fear of being stoned to death for being raped etc. why do you hate it?
when did i say i hate it? or australia?
i was born here. this is my home
and im not going blow it up! what the hell.
when did i ever ever ever say that i hate freedom?
people who say things that are false really pisses me off.
plz quote when i said i hate freedom
or when said that australia should be blown up!!
dont ever ever accuse me of anthing
you dont know me! so dont bother.

Last edited:

yld

HSC
What? You're a goddam retard.
I was giving you those sites to show that multiple sources were reporting that the UN school hadn't been hit. I was never arguing about death toll figures you fucking spastic. Learn to fucking read or go back to the shitty desert where you crawled from, sand nigger.
dont swear at me
you know your not worth my time
come and say something when you learn your manners

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
when did i say i hate it? or australia?
i was born here. this is my home
and im not going blow it up! what the hell.
when did i ever ever ever say that i hate freedom?
people who say things that are false really pisses me off.
plz quote when i said i hate freedom
or when said that australia should be blown up!!
dont ever ever accuse me of anthing
you dont know me! so dont bother.

I never said that you said that lol

Inferred it lol.

I noticed that you cant seem to answer schroefagles or moles questions either. How convenient, when someone fucks you up all of a sudden they arent worth your time lol. typical muslim pig.

Anyway, you do hate freedom because you are a muslim dog rapist. Its in the koran. Somewhere towards the back i think.

yld

HSC
Please respond as to why you can't trust the 'jew media' and why you attacked people for citing multiple sources that proved you were incorrect?
why dont i trust jews? look at every jew on this website and name one who does not hate arabs. plz name one
when no jew has earned my trust. how can i trust them? when they insult me and my religion and kill does who follow my religion; how can i trust them? i dont hate them; i respect for following their religion and everything else. i just dont trust because till today [17yrs] i havent met a jew who is not anti-arab/islam.

sources are sources but does that mean that innocent people didnt die. dont they have families?/lifes/friends? why is a muslim's life worth less than a non-muslim. are they not human. what happened to their basic human rights. you know why becuase i have seen things as child that i shouldnt have as child. i have lost people i love becuase of war; just because i am a muslim.
what did i do 2 deserve it?

and yet till today i live to discrimination, hatred. day by day i have 2 tell with racist people who think they know me and my religion and race. i dont like being judged.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Please respond as to why you can't trust the 'jew media' and why you attacked people for citing multiple sources that proved you were incorrect?
Valid question. +1

2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
states:

Total killed: 1,330 (MoH)[9] 1,200 (IDF)[10]

Total wounded: 5,300(MoH)[8][12]

anything else?
The Palestinian Ministry of Health (Abbreviation: MOH) is lead by the Hamas government[1] and works to address health concerns and humanitarian needs of Palestinian in the West Bank[citation needed] and Gaza Strip.[2]

/facepalm

Last edited:

yld

HSC
I never said that you said that lol

Inferred it lol.

I noticed that you cant seem to answer schroefagles or moles questions either. How convenient, when someone fucks you up all of a sudden they arent worth your time lol. typical muslim pig.

Anyway, you do hate freedom because you are a muslim dog rapist. Its in the koran. Somewhere towards the back i think.
1.wait a minute just because i am not online 24/7 to answer others accusations i am a pig?
2.where does it say in that in the koran?
3.ps. dont speak rudely to me.
4. dont infer things when it aint true

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
and yet till today i live to discrimination, hatred. day by day i have 2 tell with racist people who think they know me and my religion and race. i dont like being judged.
What you wrote above this qualifies you for all kinds of discrimination imo.

Meet more Jews then, noob.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
oh so to ur calculations ummm 900 innocent people dead = freedom?
sorry is that what freedom means and since when? every heard of freedom to live? to shelter? to be safe? which are basically all human rights.

and last i remember australia is not a place which celebrates the death of 900 people and calls it "freedom". so actually .. .... .. why dont you get out of here.:jaw:
lol i didnt even read this one before because you are such a tard.

No 900 people dead does not equal freedom lol lern to identify trolling.

Now about those rights that all humans are entitled to, are they being afforded to the people is Israel while they are having rockets shot at them on a regular basis? No. It doesnt matter if they are killing a very small amount, they are violating their rights. Rockets being fired in their direction are violating their right to have shelter, as rockets blow shelter up. also they are violating their freedom to be safe as rockets have a chance of killing them. lol if the stupid muslim dogs could lern to aim. Anyway i reckon that gives Israel every right to defend their basic human rights. and if that meant invading gaza then thats what had to happen i guess.

yld

HSC
What you wrote above this qualifies you for all kinds of discrimination imo.

Meet more Jews then, noob.
1. how does it?
2. why should i find jews aye? why dont i look around website and find a nice jew(more like a isreali- nothing wrong with the religion). maybe becuase its really hard to because most of israelis have the same values

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
1.wait a minute just because i am not online 24/7 to answer others accusations i am a pig?
2.where does it say in that in the koran?
3.ps. dont speak rudely to me.
4. dont infer things when it aint true
1. yes
2. in the back, i already said that
3. fuck you you fuckig cunting pig dog cunt islam piece of shit fuckign retard
4. you believe that earth is flat and jews are nazi supermen and our superiors

Edit: you have a very poor grasp of the english language, dog.

Last edited:

yld

HSC
lol i didnt even read this one before because you are such a tard.

No 900 people dead does not equal freedom lol lern to identify trolling.

Now about those rights that all humans are entitled to, are they being afforded to the people is Israel while they are having rockets shot at them on a regular basis? No. It doesnt matter if they are killing a very small amount, they are violating their rights. Rockets being fired in their direction are violating their right to have shelter, as rockets blow shelter up. also they are violating their freedom to be safe as rockets have a chance of killing them. lol if the stupid muslim dogs could lern to aim. Anyway i reckon that gives Israel every right to defend their basic human rights. and if that meant invading gaza then thats what had to happen i guess.
invading is one thing
killing innocent people is another.
damn yea they all deserve their rights.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
invading is one thing
killing innocent people is another.
damn yea they all deserve their rights.
people usually get killed in wars lol thats just what happens. they should have stopped firing rockets and said sorry when they knew an invasion was only going to end with their own civilians being killed.

yld

HSC
1. yes
2. in the back, i already said that
3. fuck you you fuckig cunting pig dog cunt islam piece of shit fuckign retard
4. you believe that earth is flat and jews are nazi supermen and our superiors
1. why does it?
2. i want a quote not which part.
3. dont swear and go learn your manners
4. muslims believe that the earth is round and is held by mountains as which act as pegs.

"Have We not made the earth as a bed, and the mountains as pegs? (Quran, 78:6-7)
Modern earth sciences have proven that mountains have deep roots under the surface of the ground (see figure 9) and that these roots can reach several times their elevations above the surface of the ground.2 So the most suitable word to describe mountains on the basis of this information is the word ‘peg,’ since most of a properly set peg is hidden under the surface of the ground. The history of science tells us that the theory of mountains having deep roots was introduced only in the latter half of the nineteenth century.3
Mountains also play an important role in stabilizing the crust of the earth.4 They hinder the shaking of the earth. God has said in the Quran:
And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you... (Quran, 16:15) "

- just a little scientific fact for you

yld

HSC
people usually get killed in wars lol thats just what happens. they should have stopped firing rockets and said sorry when they knew an invasion was only going to end with their own civilians being killed.
but they didnt! so israel should have assinated the leaders of who ever they were fighting not innocent people

Sanober

HSC
Islam doesn't allow this...its the media that gives Islam the bad name...if everyone knew what Islam is about you would kno that Islam is not like this...so dont jump to conclusions that its the religion.

Yes what he did was wrong and yes he deserves to be punished, but Islam forbids that.

yld

HSC
Islam doesn't allow this...its the media that gives Islam the bad name...if everyone knew what Islam is about you would kno that Islam is not like this...so dont jump to conclusions that its the religion.

Yes what he did was wrong and yes he deserves to be punished, but Islam forbids that.

thank god! atleast one person who sees the light

i was about to scream because of the racist people here

Sanober

HSC
islam lol
Islam has nothing to do with this crime, Islam forbids doing like these and if everyone knew what the religion was like they would know that Islam is not a religion of violence and murders like these. Dont jump to conclusions about Islam. Its the media that protrays this image, and people shouldnt be so blind sighted.

Princess Leng

HSC
Islam has nothing to do with this crime, Islam forbids doing like these and if everyone knew what the religion was like they would know that Islam is not a religion of violence and murders like these. Dont jump to conclusions about Islam. Its the media that protrays this image, and people shouldnt be so blind sighted.
you are going to be ripped apart.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
This has nothing to do with Islam or the Quran beacause it does not call for ex-wives to be fucking beheaded.

Not to say that Islam is a flawless religion. If you are going to criticise it then scruntise verses like:

Example six from surat Al Nissa (Q.4)
Q.4: 34 ….As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful)

AFAIK It says nothing abouting beheading a woman when she tries to leave you, this guy was just a psycho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)