How much sleep do we need? (1 Viewer)

truestar92

HSC
i get like 5 or 6 hours a night on school nights but i use the weekends to catch up
and i sleep in the boring easy subjects like english the teacher never says anything to me !

Lebosouljah

HSC
N/A
tsk like dey say life's but a dream, so we're sleepin 24hrs aahhah duno bout u clowns buy i certainly am

joben

HSC
****. These days I can't get enough sleep. because of that, my studies and my ability to work is becoming worse and worse with each day. Can't wait for the holidays to roll around....

v26

HSC
8 hours is all that's neccessary, but if you want to study up till late at night, sleep a few in the afternoon - it makes you less tired once you get into the work

Jezzk

HSC
Yeah, I agree with the people who are saying sleep is important. If you want to be successful in school, just find time to study and keep up your sleeping habits.

Although that would be a situation of 'do what I say, not what I do...'

dp624

HSC
8 hours is all that's neccessary, but if you want to study up till late at night, sleep a few in the afternoon - it makes you less tired once you get into the work
afternoon naps are pretty meh imo; tend to oversleep and wake up WTFFFF it's 8pm etc

A_Berd

HSC
doctors say at our age and rate of growth/activity etc we should be getting 8-9 hours of sleep...
i think if youre not going to get that much you should at least eat really REALLY well.
or try the Uberman schedule... so youll end up with about two hours of sleep but if you get into it, apparently its fine. But i hear its not healthy to try for under 18s.

just dont take noDoz ...

HSC
N/A
if I had it my way, I'd sleep 10-12hrs every night.
In fact, I'm fairly certain I'd be most happy spending entire days in bed. I should have been born a cat, or a koala.

08er

HSC
i envy you people. even if i tried sleeping for longer id still wake up at my usual waking time lol

efhat

HSC
i envy you lol....i wish i could get up at a decent hour rather that sleep in everyday....alarm clock does nothing anymore lol

Passa91

HSC
N/A
Ahh.. I seem to me worse than most :( normally go to sleep about 2 - 2.30am, wake up 6.30 - 7am. So at most, 5 hours sleep. I tend to crash by about 2 in the afternoon.

(still better than my year 9/10 days when I'd be up till 3-4..)

F

filofr3ak

fcuk the worrrrllldddd

afternooon sleeps are the best...

extra 10 mins sleep in the morning feel the nicestt... i wish school started 10-11 am... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)