Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
:( i forget about all this stuff. i dont write it down and then theyll remind us in lectures/tutes and ill be like crapppp

i think my only decent subject at the moment is physics, and thats cause the assignments are online and come up on google, lol

i just have no motivation..
use your usu diary? :p

it makes me feel organised, though I still don't tend to start things until the last minute :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
18 source files. There is no end to this faggotry.

Fingers crossed my partner can code at least as well as I can :/

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
oh yeah, that's right, lol

i have two diaries. and i knew to put aside money for an access card months before uni began. i filled in everthing online so i could get it before oweek. and i have a wall calender with everything i know this year about assignments and stuff filled in (lead pencil where im not sure of exact details)

people think im organised. but its a lie! haha

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
too much work. too little time. the usual. and too many distractions. well really just one. the same one as always :eek:

spence

HSC
It's for everyone. Tutor sent an email:
Hi everyone,

Just a little note to let you know that there has been an extension granted to the essays, 10am Monday 4 May. Please look surprised when Frank tells you this tomorrow (Wednesday 29 April 2009).

So, just a reminder, that if you would like some help with your essay, please email me before Thursday 12pm. I am unable to read drafts or go over a draft structure. If I receive an email about the essay after this time, I won't reply to it.

Good luck with your essays. Remember to read the written assignments guide if you have any basic questions about how to go about it, and if you are unsure how to reference see the style guide on webct and the handout I gave you last week.

Regards,
Amanda

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
whats the penalty for a late assignment? zero?
It depends on course it seems. For one of mine it's 1% a day off final mark, for another 10% per day, or like you said, zero. I don't know if it's faculty specific or what, shrug

edit: oh, pysch specific? :p

that's not such a bad penalty compared to if my bio report is late, wow

Last edited:

spence

HSC
probably won't start my psyc essay till next tuesday or wednesday. and with late penalties, arts subjects are heaps lenient, economics are really strict. not sure about other faculties though

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
My tutoring kid wants a head start on her new topic, I need to go prepare some stuff at home, so I don't think I'll make it. (At least I LOVE the topic she's doing next, love diseases and stuff bahaaha)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
My tutoring kid wants a head start on her new topic, I need to go prepare some stuff at home, so I don't think I'll make it. (At least I LOVE the topic she's doing next, love diseases and stuff bahaaha)
:( you suck, Tamararama
And I even planned to skip my uni class/getting back assignment/doing a quiz to be there to see you. But fien.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
mle, you're talking to someone who averages 4/5 hours a night. OF COURSE i'll be pulling an almost allnighter next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)