The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
more like some slut ruined mathew johns life, rudd ruined 20 million
Man you are the smartest online atm, thank christ someone isn't talking shit.
I can't believe they actually dropped him though, sif care, it's 7 years ago and she is lying anyway, fuck i hate people like that, attention seeking cunts that ruin others careers...

E

Empyrean444

lol, but anywho, I can't see Matty as a rapist, hope she gets some epic karma...don't think I've ever written karma before, not even sure that's how it's spelt, gg guys
Well then he obviously isn't. The probability does seem to side towards the non-consensual, unfortunately. He's getting what he deserves.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Anyone believe she didn't consent? I think she is a stupid whore out to ruin him. Seriously say something sooner than 7 years, no one cares after 3.
But hey, that's just me...
lol you are worse than that idiot footballer on 4corners who said rape was all about treating the women nicely afterwards

HSC
Uni Grad
I am all for equality of men and women but if she was stupid enough to wait for 7 years before coming out, she is a fucktard, same as if i guy waited 7 years before admitting some fag put it in him after spiking his drink one crazy friday night.

kypros1992

HSC
insted of johns getting all the media blaming him, what about the other people that she said were doing it as well. Who are they???

E

Empyrean444

okay plz esplain how this could be non-consensual?@
Hmm, the apparent and probable psychological damage (viz. suicidal thoughts, for one) that see suffered in the aftermath? Also, what would lead you to the conclusion that she did consent, other than a biased reliance on Johns' (or his mates' involved) own testimonials?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I agree with the person above me.

How are you all so sure that Johns's actions were above board?

E

Empyrean444

I am all for equality of men and women but if she was stupid enough to wait for 7 years before coming out, she is a fucktard, same as if i guy waited 7 years before admitting some fag put it in him after spiking his drink one crazy friday night.
Fear? Shame? (quite common after someone has been raped OR, if not 'rape' per se, other serious sexual assaults). Discouragement from others to share it? Possible suppression of the info? Don't be so simplistic.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Ok it appears you do not know much

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, you have a point, 7 is a long time though...I guess we can't be certain, just have to chose a side and see if any more evidence pops out in the mean time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)