The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Matthew Johns stood down by Channel Nine - LHQNews - smh.com.au

Embattled rugby league personality Matthew Johns has been stood down indefinitely from his on-air commitments with Channel Nine and his coaching role with NRL club Melbourne Storm.

Johns's future has been under a cloud since the ABC's Four Corners program aired allegations about his involvement in a 2002 group sex incident in New Zealand while he was playing for Cronulla.
The girl consented FFS. She is being referred to as a "victim".

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone believe she didn't consent? I think she is a stupid whore out to ruin him. Seriously say something sooner than 7 years, no one cares after 3.
But hey, that's just me...

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
i already had the scoop in cake thread. too slow bro. or too busy having a life, either way
Hahaha, love the self-depricating humour.

Anyways, better safe than sorry. Don't much care for rugby, and care even less about specific rugby players, so meh.

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought he was just stood down before they decided...?

HSC
Uni Grad
lol, but anywho, I can't see Matty as a rapist, hope she gets some epic karma...don't think I've ever written karma before, not even sure that's how it's spelt, gg guys

Boxes

Banned
HSC
It's ridiculous. Bilal Skaf (pbuh) gets 55 years for consensual sex with some white slut, and this person gets off scot free because he's white.

Racist, you're all racist!
ahahahaha, pbuh.

i'd rep you but i can't.

HSC
SHE HAS NEVER SAID I WONT CONSENTIONAOL WHY IS EVERONY SO DUMBcapsfucksuch bad spellingbut thing computer is struggling to work so i dont care lol NO TIME TO SPARE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)