The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

Mozza91

HSC
He said something like as long as you give them a cuddle and a cab ride home after you fuck them, then he couldn't see the problem.

Said player is undergoing 'counseling'.
The comment was taken out of context ABC edited it to make it sound like it did.
Simon was asked a completly different question and they only showed some of his answer, not the actual question plus he said something after.

johony

HSC
matthew johns and a bunch of players and staff from the cronulla sharks had group sex with this 19yo nz woman 7 years ago (which she consented to).

now that she has spoken up about it on four corners, shit has hit the fan, and johns is targeted now esp since he's the 'good guy' of rugby league. i dont see the other guys in the room will have as much to lose as matthew johns.

HSC
Uni Grad
matthew johns and a bunch of players and staff from the cronulla sharks had group sex with this 19yo nz woman 7 years ago.

now that she has spoken up about it on four corners, shit has hit the fan, and johns is targeted now esp since he's the 'good guy' of rugby league
Exactly, and sex isn't rape so gtfo trouble making bitch
kthxciao

Boxes

Banned
HSC
but i heard the girl only agreed to fuck johns. so it is rape if all those other guys also popped up.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
can someone please outline for me, exactly what mathew johns did wrong? morally or legally. thank you
if the guys that rocked up for the gang bang were his mates, then yeah, what he did was wrong.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The comment was taken out of context ABC edited it to make it sound like it did.
Simon was asked a completly different question and they only showed some of his answer, not the actual question plus he said something after.
Oh, ok.

johony

HSC
can someone please outline for me, exactly what mathew johns did wrong? morally or legally. thank you
i don't think he legally did anything wrong.

those other guys apparently popped up later in the room and then had sex with her, which she did consent to; maybe out of the pressure she mustve felt being a room full of big footy types who would've done it anyway even if she said no.

the media just likes to see public faces crumble i guess. and the notion of matthew johns being involved in this is enough reason to blame him.

HSC
Uni Grad
if the guys that rocked up for the gang bang were his mates, then yeah, what he did was wrong.
True, I haven't heard that anywhere but if that is correct, he is definately in the wrong, I just can't believe that of him...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Hmm, the apparent and probable psychological damage (viz. suicidal thoughts, for one) that see suffered in the aftermath?
If you knowingly and in an informed manner consent for something, you assume all responsibility for any harm you may suffer.

He's a former football player, turned media commentator, he's not supposed to be the pope.

Also, what would lead you to the conclusion that she did consent, other than a biased reliance on Johns' (or his mates' involved) own testimonials?
The police investigation that cleared all involved 7 years ago. The only reliable, independent source.

Yeah, I agree with the person above me.

How are you all so sure that Johns's actions were above board?
The police investigation. The best evidence says he is innocent.

Frankly, who gives a shit if he did it 7 years ago. If it happened yesterday it would be cool. If he came out and said he was gonna gangbang some sluts tommorow :cool:, good on him. Go for your life. Nothing to be ashamed of.

HSC
Uni Grad
okay now can you please explain how his mates actions = his actions?
Well how do you suppose they got there without him knowing?
I'm not in disagreement, just sounds odd that they shadowed him and stealthed their way there.

johony

HSC
did they fuck her after johns did? or during?
after.

although apparently johns was still in the room giggling and joking whilst all of his mates were in there.

HSC
Uni Grad
The police investigation. The best evidence says he is innocent.

Frankly, who gives a shit if he did it 7 years ago. If it happened yesterday it would be cool. If he came out and said he was gonna gangbang some sluts tommorow :cool:, good on him. Go for your life. Nothing to be ashamed of.
A little out there at the end, but the rest is confirmed correct , police report is obviously accurate. At least a different attitude to those shits that always write the political and ethically correct shit all the time.

HSC
okay so even if he was, im pretty sure that isnt a crime (police obvs confirmed my suspicions)WHAT HAS HE DONE WRONG. SOMEONE TELL ME IN A CONCISE MANNER PLZ>

Boxes

Banned
HSC
okay so even if he was, im pretty sure that isnt a crime (police obvs confirmed my suspicions)WHAT HAS HE DONE WRONG. SOMEONE TELL ME IN A CONCISE MANNER PLZ>
if he was in the room, and what his mates were doing was obviously rape, then yeah, he did do something wrong. he should've reported it.

johony

HSC
is there any proof of that?
according to the chick on the four corners program thats what he was doing.

i find it bizzare and overly coincidental that she could only remember one of the guys in the room, and this person happened to be a media celebrity now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)