The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (2 Viewers)

HSC
WTF did Johns do wrong? I dont give a fuck about this girl. This is fucked up at a colossal level.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I fully support Mathew Johns. She consented. Fuck the bitch to hell for destroying the poor man's life, not to mention his kids. He had an affair - his wife's over it, so who gives a shit?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
The chicks pretty much a money scoring slut
"omg i just remembered, MJ and his footy players and i had consensual sex, i'll
play the victim and we'll get like 500grands etc from the media"

fuckin slut

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The chicks pretty much a money scoring slut
"omg i just remembered, MJ and his footy players and i had consensual sex, i'll
play the victim and we'll get like 500grands etc from the media"

fuckin slut
I don't think four corners is the program you out your scandal on if you're looking to score a fortune.

Yomo

HSC
Sorry to be the enemy here.. but pretty much I think it's fine for nine to have given Johns the boot..it's not so much about whether it was consensual or disgraceful or whatever. what is important is that it obviously gained a lot of media attention and so what's best for nine as a station is to not condone johns' actions and the best way to show that they don't think a group of footy players queing up to have a go at some 19yo is alright is to sack johns.

Even if she said yes at the time, I hardly think she could have really been giving her knowing and willing consent to it, whether she was drunk or just feeling really pressured by having a room full of footy stars it still should have been clear to Johns and all the others present at the time that it was not in the girls best interests to have that done to her. What they did was morally wrong as the situation should, to a clear thinking person, have appeared wrong. Just another example of footy players thinking with their dicks.

The real problem here is that this kind of behaviour is another thing ingrained within 'footy culture' along with binge drinking. It's unfortunate that Johns has to be the victim in this case however having such a huge example made of him is probably going to be beneficial to preventing this kind of thing happening in the future.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
So if anyone has sex with a drunk girl, that's rape?

Yomo

HSC
obviously not.. but if a queue of footy players who are all in the public eye do it then it should certainly be frowned on.. there were no charges, im not saying its rape, but it was definitely morally wrong

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
This is ridiculous. You can get CONSENT off a woman, and still be absolutely flamed in the media.

How is any man supposed to know what to do? Before you take a woman home you must register intent to engage in sexual intercourse at the police station.
Probably not partake in a gang bang

JUST A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY FOOTBALL PLAYERS OUT THERE

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Probably not partake in a gang bang

JUST A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY FOOTBALL PLAYERS OUT THERE
Heh yeah, you'd think they'd be more sensible than that.

But any woman who's had two drinks can cry rape after the fact, even if it was with one man. Casual sex is a dangerous thing for modern men.

E

Empyrean444

Pk, considering the police ruling I will own that it probably wasn't rape / sexual assault.

Why is it morally disgusting?

The negative attitude towards people who enjoy group sex is similar to the persecution of homosexuals. There is nothing harmful about it if all parties consent. People just find it objectionable because it is not 'normal.'
I do not think that one has to find the group sex part of wrong to find the incident morally disgusting. The girl (even though she apparently consented) has obviously not enjoyed the aftermath, especially in regards to her state of mind forthwith. It is probable, therefore, that she did not (in the very least) enjoy the latter stages of the event (viz. when others joined in). Generally discomfort / dislike is very evidently manifest in a person's outward behaviour / body language / expression etc. To continue, therefore (in the case of the group of wankers, less so those actually having the sex), when some-one is obviously not only not enjoying something, but is actually in very severe discomfort, even though she consented, is not a particulalry nice thing to do; hence 'morally reprehensible'. In this case Johns personally would be less blackened (though IF he did those comments etc he has, essentially, joined with the wider group). I totally own that this is not necessarily the case (ie the discomfort speculation) but, in my view, seems the likeliest turn of events, which means that much of the affair could be labelled 'morally disgusting'.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k just compared being gay with loving gangbangs

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Things like this are the reason Rugby League is in such trouble.
I think the strong stance Melbourne and Channel 9 took is great but I will miss Matty Johns on the footy show.

HSC
OKSo none of you actually believe mathew johns did anything wrongif you say consensual group sex is wrong, then you are worse than hitler.and you all must agree that he did nothing illegal.so what the fuck is he being dragged over the coals for, PLZ EXPLAIN

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Zimmerman8k ftw

Completely agree.

The only thing I value is autonomy and I think its reasonable to assume that this girl was not removed of that at any moment.

What a whoremonger

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
OKSo none of you actually believe mathew johns did anything wrongif you say consensual group sex is wrong, then you are worse than hitler.and you all must agree that he did nothing illegal.so what the fuck is he being dragged over the coals for, PLZ EXPLAIN
Fucked up, backward dating media culture:

Nine news tonight- spent 8 minutes on this story (which has no relevance to the future of this country) and then went,

Oh, in other news...the budget bla bla

We did only have the federal budget released last night! (you'd think it would have some importance)

HSC
Fucked up, backward dating media culture:

Nine news tonight- spent 8 minutes on this story (which has no relevance to the future of this country) and then went,

Oh, in other news...the budget bla bla

We did only have the federal budget released last night! (you'd think it would have some importance)
Media only gives the people what they want :( WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)