Yep. The HSC really is happening T_T (1 Viewer)

q3thefish

HSC
Yeah, I get random realizations that the HSC is actually happening to me. Frickin scary man. Most of the time I don't really notice that this is my final year at school and that the HSC is so damn close T_____________T

I think I should study harder - perhaps it could lower my stress levels ahaha XD

How about the rest of you guys? How well you coping thus far? And are you getting stupid and random realizations like me? bahah

Meh. At least it'll be all over soon and I'll be overseas. woot.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
that's pretty mean scaredytiger

why are you so mean TT_TT

samthebear

HSC
dont you just love those moments? i have them everyday haha then i go "Screw it. its in another 2 terms"
These little realisations will be worse when you've promised to marry someone, going to have a child, or going to give birth.

the HSC is nothing in the grand scale of life =P

q3thefish

HSC
dont you just love those moments? i have them everyday haha then i go "Screw it. its in another 2 terms"
These little realisations will be worse when you've promised to marry someone, going to have a child, or going to give birth.

the HSC is nothing in the grand scale of life =P
ahah touche touche xD

I hope it all pays out in the end though xD. I wanna go overseas satisfied T_T

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
No kidding. It is?

I really don't seem to notice it myself either. I feel so guilty...

But argh! I'm meant to be rushing to finish an assessment I should have worked on AGES ago!.... *panics* ...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I get random realizations that the HSC is actually happening to me. Frickin scary man. Most of the time I don't really notice that this is my final year at school and that the HSC is so damn close T_____________T

I think I should study harder - perhaps it could lower my stress levels ahaha XD

How about the rest of you guys? How well you coping thus far? And are you getting stupid and random realizations like me? bahah

Meh. At least it'll be all over soon and I'll be overseas. woot.
That's exactly what you should do

aliwonga

HSC
guilty, guilty, guilty... argh May is going to be over !!! ><" :bomb:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Dont worry, you'll make it :)
We're almost near the finish line!!!
im going overseas as well right after our formal - which is like 2 weeks after the hsc :)

q3thefish

HSC
Yeah finish line is waay too close. I'm not as ready as I should be - english in particular -_____________-

Lolz. I keep on thinkin that I got soo much time cuz I finished some task 3 exams and I don't actually get much done.. bad mentality T_T.

Meh, the upside is that I finish on nov. 2nd bwahahah. gonna come on 5th and 11th to laugh and friends faces xD

doopsta786

HSC
Yeah, I get random realizations that the HSC is actually happening to me.
yeh i had sorta had one of those when my ext 2 draft was due but i thik of it as 4 months to go and it kinda relaxes me :)

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
I realised I was actually doing the HSC the other week when I started making typed syllabus notes, the same time as the exam timetable came out. I think knowing the exact end date and time I finished really woke me up. But I just wondered why the hell I didn't have this realisation about the HSC at the start, and keep notes up to date.

Matty H

HSC
jeeze man, u dont hav to tell me twice. i decided that from this term i wud keep everythin up to date, only probs is i may hav forgotten the first two. grrr now i got sooo much work in the hols
like ive handed in one ex history draft, and im happy with that but meh.
i shud really stop worryin...take a chill pill >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)