Tracy Grimshaw v Gordon Ramsey (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Grow up Grimshaw... None of those poor hacks on Hells Kitchen ever went whinging like you are.

I hope he sues you and shuts down your show lol.
yeah

that'll happen

she personally owns a current affair

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
just watched the interview, lol'd at grimshaw.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
They should just kill each other, make the whole world happy.

Probably a publicity stunt by both of them, trying to push their names into the headlines.

Tracy Grimshaw

HSC
N/A
Gordon is a dick yes, but I hate Grimshaw more.

Boo hoo, somebody called you an ugly pig.
I am not an ugly pig, Katie!

I have been totally misrepresented over this entire matter. I am a respected journalist, with key emphasis on the word respected.

I can't say the same for Mr Ramsey. His outburst was sexist and totally uncalled for. I await an official apology from him.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

I have been totally misrepresented over this entire matter. I am a respected journalist, with key emphasis on the word respected.

I can't say the same for Mr Ramsey. His outburst was sexist and totally uncalled for. I await an official apology from him.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Yeah man.

I get the Ben Fordham account, it ties in nicely with the G Leonard account.

But making a T Grimshaw account is going too far.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

lamezorz

^_^

Tracy Grimshaw

HSC
N/A
Luckily the key emphasis wasn't on journalist :eek:
You don't know me at all, Katie. Why do you pretend to, and judge me so harshly? All I am trying to do is provide unbiased, professional, informative journalism on the issues that matter to everyday Australians.

Make sure you tune in to ACA tonight, I will not be letting this go, as we all know that bullies thrive when people do nothing.

Woteva636

HSC
if all the people gordan ramsey talked about like that or worse reacted like this, and i had a dollar for each one, i would be a very rich person.

get over it, youve only highlighted it by puting yourself in the spotlight, i hadnt even heard about it until it hit the news.

Woteva636

HSC
You don't know me at all, Katie. Why do you pretend to, and judge me so harshly? All I am trying to do is provide unbiased, professional, informative journalism on the issues that matter to everyday Australians.

Make sure you tune in to ACA tonight, I will not be letting this go, as we all know that bullies thrive when people do nothing.
Not really, they get their kicks out of the reaction...

Tracy Grimshaw

HSC
N/A
I think Gordon Ramsey should front up to this issue, rather than hiding behind lawyers and his PR team.

The offer for a one-on-one interview with me is always open, Gordon. Let the public decide.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Hey Tracey. you're a fucking old hag who should be on the pension not on TV

Tracy Grimshaw

HSC
N/A
we'll side with him..

dont bother
So why bother tuning into my program when you present with biases in your judgements before getting the full picture?

If that's the case, you're opinion would hold little weight anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)