One major concern of studying for the HSC is.... (2 Viewers)

yeah_boy

HSC
...getting fat!

Oh my god, that will suck.. If I spend my whole time cooped up in my room, studying and everything, I am going to get fat. I go to the gym everyday for an hour and a half to two hours.. and I won't be able to do that in year 12.. I'm going to get huge.. Plus the stress is gunna make me snack on shit all the time.. ahh.. And schoolies in Surfers Paradise.. I don't wanna be a fat shit in a bikini around then :)
But then again, if I don't study and don't make it into uni, how will I make decent money to spend on a nice car and plastic surgery? but hey by the time my degrees over and I'm in my mid 20s it'll be too late and I won't care anymore...

/Rant off. lol.

HSC
Are you fricken serious???

You won't spend the whole year cooped up in your room studying. There will be times when you want a break. The gym is perfect for that!

Just organise your time - integrate study, the gym and everything else into your life and you'll be fine.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
...getting fat!

Oh my god, that will suck.. If I spend my whole time cooped up in my room, studying and everything, I am going to get fat. I go to the gym everyday for an hour and a half to two hours.. and I won't be able to do that in year 12.. I'm going to get huge.. Plus the stress is gunna make me snack on shit all the time.. ahh.. And schoolies in Surfers Paradise.. I don't wanna be a fat shit in a bikini around then :)
But then again, if I don't study and don't make it into uni, how will I make decent money to spend on a nice car and plastic surgery? but hey by the time my degrees over and I'm in my mid 20s it'll be too late and I won't care anymore...

/Rant off. lol.
That is no excuse.
You have plenty of time in the HSC to waste, get exercise and clean up your room.
I have seen a thread where students post a picture of their study space or bedroom and I was absolutely appalled.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
rofl... haha. There is tonnes of time to do other things... If you are constantly studying and revising, you need to get out and have fun!

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL you wont get fat in a year especially if you go to the gym now.

yeah_boy

HSC
Solution:
Gym while you study.

Lol how? When you really exert yourself you can't even focus on your music; you wont even realise that the song stopped 3 minutes ago if you're really exterting yourself and working hard!

And for those who say I won't get fat, i will! I swear I'm supposed to be one of them dirty naturally fat ugly bitches.. ahhh..

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
PEOPLE LISTEN. IT ISNT THAT HARD. and sure, if you put on a little extra, so long as it's not extreme, it's not a huge problem. just set aside some time, recommended being 3 lots of 30mins solid exercise a week at least. work it into your study, stick to it, and everything will be fine.

suzlee

HSC
LOL at op HAHAHA
what a waste of a thread -.-

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Force yourself to fidget if you don't... fidgeting burns calories :)

Every time you get a problem wrong, or spell a word wrong, do push-ups.

Spend time at the Gym rote-memorising things like formulas... just say them until you know them backwards.

If you can't concentrate on music at the gym you're probably pushing yourself too hard :)

Oh and keeping healthy and forcing yourself to make time to exercise will improve your ability to retain information, because you'll be fitter and have more energy.

bored of sc

HSC
One major concern of studying for the HSC is that people blow the studying aspect totally out of proportion and concentrate purely on school. This often leads to burn outs, disappointments and mild depression.

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
sleep earlier
helps you concentrate and studies show that sleeping helps reduce obesity :p

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
When I was studying insanely (in the month or so before HSC which was the only time I studied) I spent the whole month cooped up in my room.
I lost weight, because i barely ate, as I barely got hungry (due to lack of activity imo)

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
pffft who cares if u get a little fat, as soon as you finish your exams just start working out really hard.

yeah_boy

HSC
When I was studying insanely (in the month or so before HSC which was the only time I studied) I spent the whole month cooped up in my room.
I lost weight, because i barely ate, as I barely got hungry (due to lack of activity imo)
Lol but youre a guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)