• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danz90

HSC
I am still in fucking disbelief. I got fucking 92 for CHEM1611!!!!! WTF

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
i need a second job, this is ridiculous. ive told them im on holidays and want extra shifts/day shifts, but theyre still following my uni availabilities and only putting me on friday/sat nights..
Tell them you're on exams again and see if they bump you back up to double shifts 5 days a week.

Also:
email said:
Dear Justin,

Re: 2009 RailCorp Internship Program
Reference Number: INTERN 09/01Y

In reference to the above position I am writing to provide you with an update on how the recruitment campaign is progressing.

I am pleased to advise that the selection panel have made their recommendations, however appointments can not be confirmed until the selection report has been approved and satisfactory pre employment medicals and criminal record checks have been completed.

For your information induction training for this position is expected to commence on Monday 13th July 2009.

As soon as I can confirm pre employment checks and the selection report has been finalised I will be in touch formally to make offers.

Thank you for your continued interest in this role and I expect to be contacting you again soon with further news.
Kind regards,

Michael Chow

RailCorp Recruitment
Level 5, 18 Lee Street
Chippendale NSW 2008
I spent some time reading that trying to decipher whether it was actually saying anything, but it's just "We know something you don't know".

HSC
N/A
if people need jerbs dey should apply to luna park online so they can work with me

:D

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Tell them you're on exams again and see if they bump you back up to double shifts 5 days a week.

Also:

I spent some time reading that trying to decipher whether it was actually saying anything, but it's just "We know something you don't know".
iirc, for me they didn't actually confirm by email either until the offer and info package was mailed out to me. relax guy.

haha i'm quite pleased with the exam results so far. The markers haven't been slouches either.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ISPM has Nebz hair.
What's the go with that?
Nebz, did you give ISPM your hair?
Plz ask ISPM for pics.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Damn I can't multiquote, apparently if I do the page has too many questionable words. Whatever that means. Also found out YouTube is banned on these computers. Ah well.

Someone asked about methadone. Yes, it's free, and yes we're wasting it on some people who don't want to help themselves (won't say all, because that's not true). e.g. saw a couple today, wife's grandmother had a stroke in Sydney, but husband was very reluctant to let her go because she could get lost, and more importantly, she might get tempted again (both have been stabilised on methadone for 5 years). Poor lady was tearing, all her relos are sick and this is the last straw. It was good though, the Dr trusted her and gave her SIX takeaways (most people only allowed 2-3). So some people aren't beyond redemption, but I agree there are very few.

danz, congrats on your fantastic chem mark. I don't know why you thought you'd get a credit for that. Most pharm students with your type of UAI would get a distinction in chem at the least. Haha, I suck at chem. Got a low credit for first sem chem and borderline pass/credit for second sem.

Haha, still sitting here typing my reflective diary. Oh well, will give me the extra edge when applying for hosp jobs :D

EDIT: I am now officially up to date with my reflective diary in terms of the last three days. I have written a total of...*counts*........5,685 words. Holy crap I don't know how you Arts students struggle through 10k word essays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)