how long do u shower for? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
20mins maximum.

alot of philosophical pondering is done in the shower.

Peter_2222

Banned
HSC
40 minutes exact in the shower. I brush my teeth and shave my face in the shower and also, my showers are really really clean. I full scrub my whole body with soap and body wash and wash my hair and use hair condition

super.muppy

HSC
15 mins maxx inculding time jst standing there staring at the water drop :S

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
winter time is when i just stand there and soak in the warmth.

and i also do heaps of thinking in the shower, about exam coming up, about classes, about a game/movie, or i got a song stuck in my head.

im weird :)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i dont shower, i feel its better for the ladies to know what real man smells like

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
only takes about 20 seconds for our shower temp to be right. i have a shower time :eek:

though i guess i take longer when washing my hair
i think it takes about 30 seconds :)
i want your shower time sis :)

washing hair and face :)

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
only takes about 20 seconds for our shower temp to be right. i have a shower time :eek:

though i guess i take longer when washing my hair

Mmmm I have the best Gas hotwater... try 5 seconds for hot water :)

And I swear all those guys who are having longer than 10 minutes showers are jerking off...

And ANYONE taking a >20 minute shower should be paying carbon tax :)... unless it's a cold shower... then it's fine.

Peter_2222

Banned
HSC
Mmmm I have the best Gas hotwater... try 5 seconds for hot water :)

And I swear all those guys who are having longer than 10 minutes showers are jerking off...

And ANYONE taking a >20 minute shower should be paying carbon tax :)... unless it's a cold shower... then it's fine.
See my showers are 40 mins long because I shave my face and brush my teeth in the shower but thats not constant water running. I turn the water off when I'm brushing my teeth, lathing my sexy body and washing my hair. I only turn it on to rinse and to wet my body. I really hate wasting water. But if anybody showers for 30 minutes with the water on nonstop is fucking retarted.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
That is a ridiculous and unfounded accusation you have made there buddy.

If you read throughout the thread many will claim that showers although necessary to maintain personal hygiene and good health they also are very therapeutic where one can do a lot of self reflection and relaxing.

That might at times be accompanied by masturbation as that in itself does provide relief but it does not necessarily have to. That is to say it is wrong to assume that somebody taking a shower for longer than it would take to physically scrub their bodies of dirt and dead skin must be masturbating.

I know personally when I have sore muscles that the warm trickling water massages and heals those sores and helps me to relax.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
That is a ridiculous and unfounded accusation you have made there buddy.

If you read throughout the thread many will claim that showers although necessary to maintain personal hygiene and good health they also are very therapeutic where one can do a lot of self reflection and relaxing.

That might at times be accompanied by masturbation as that in itself does provide relief but it does not necessarily have to. That is to say it is wrong to assume that somebody taking a shower for longer than it would take to physically scrub their bodies of dirt and dead skin must be masturbating.

I know personally when I have sore muscles that the warm trickling water massages and heals those sores and helps me to relax.
Joke: -noun - a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter.

I read through all 10 pages of posts, and yes showers can be relaxing. But regular showers of more than 10 minutes is quite ludicrous.

By the length of the shower I just mean the time that the water is running.

What you do Pete_2222222222222222222222222222222222222 (or whichever number you're up to now) is fine. I'm guessing that in that 40 minutes with shaving, soaping, teeth brushing etc the water probably doesn't run for more than 10 minutes, and that's fine.

Guys who regularly have the water constantly running for more than 10 minutes must be using the warm water as lube... that or they're just morons. Maybe we should make them breathe in all the fumes from the fossil fuels it takes to heat their water :)

I'll give the ladies a little leeway. Hot water makes their skin soft... and I like ladies with soft skin :spin: :monkey:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)