how long do u shower for? (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
But regular showers of more than 10 minutes is quite ludicrous.
A regular shower for me might be an irregular shower for you. Like I said previously it might take 10 minutes to scrub the dirt and dead skin off your body but that might not entail a regular shower for somebody else.

Guys who regularly have the water constantly running for more than 10 minutes must be using the warm water as lube... that or they're just morons.
No that is completely wrong. You have not put forward a convincing enough argument to make a statement such as that. I'm telling you from my own personal experience that I have had showers which lasted for over 10 minutes and did not masturbate, nor did I have any intention of masturbating. Now unless you can put forward any evidence to the contrary you must concede that whether you were joking or not you were wrong.

Maybe we should make them breathe in all the fumes from the fossil fuels it takes to heat their water :)
Not everybody has an electrical water heater. Many use gas heating for water and unless you do not know basic chemistry the byproducts of a combustion reaction are relatively harmless.

I'll give the ladies a little leeway. Hot water makes their skin soft... and I like ladies with soft skin.
Double standards much?

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
A regular shower for me might be an irregular shower for you. Like I said previously it might take 10 minutes to scrub the dirt and dead skin off your body but that might not entail a regular shower for somebody else.

No that is completely wrong. You have not put forward a convincing enough argument to make a statement such as that. I'm telling you from my own personal experience that I have had showers which lasted for over 10 minutes and did not masturbate, nor did I have any intention of masturbating. Now unless you can put forward any evidence to the contrary you must concede that whether you were joking or not you were wrong.

Not everybody has an electrical water heater. Many use gas heating for water and unless you do not know basic chemistry the byproducts of a combustion reaction are relatively harmless.

Double standards much?

lol at you...

It's not exactly a serious topic, and I'm taking the mickey...

Who CARES whether or not I was wrong... I was JOKING... you know... said in jest...

Gosh... take life a little less seriously!

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I shower till we run out of hot water.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I shower till we run out of water.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I shower till we're all on level three water restrictions.

inhinyero

HSC
It depends.. if there is a cute or a hot guy in the gym's shower.. it would actually take me for a long time staring at him

Rudroll

A Chicken in my Bag!
HSC
I usually shower in the morning before school.

I have a timer for 4 mins, but usually stay in there for 30 lol. Then everyone gets angry at me.

Jaylee42003

HSC
about 15 minutes.
So THAT'S where all the hot water went >.<

3 minutes on average. 6 when I'm washing my hair. 20 when I bend over to pick up the shaving razor and staighten up, smaking my head on the soap holder in the process and knocking myself out. Who put that stupid thing there in the first place?

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

3 minutes on average. 6 when I'm washing my hair. 20 when I bend over to pick up the shaving razor and staighten up, smaking my head on the soap holder in the process and knocking myself out. Who put that stupid thing there in the first place?
well today i took 20 minutes, since i had a hair cut!!! my nice long hair all gone :(

Oh yes! the soap holder, i have a fair few 'accidents' involving the soap holder!
silly place to put it imo!

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

well today i took 20 minutes, since i had a hair cut!!! my nice long hair all gone :(

Oh yes! the soap holder, i have a fair few 'accidents' involving the soap holder!
silly place to put it imo!
what?

are you 2 downies like siblings or something?

r we dere yet

HSC
40-50 mins..
and wondering how anyone could possibly have a 5 or 10 minute shower. Is that even humanly possible :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)