Masterchef Australia (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
zomg, that's such a shock! I thought Julie was going to go but her vision (and her words), simply amazing!

EDIT: go Poh. To be honest though, now I won't mind who'll win MChef!

Last edited:

aya-chan

HSC
zomg, that's such a shock! I thought Julie was going to go but her vision (and her words), simply amazing!

EDIT: go Poh. To be honest though, now I won't mind who'll win MChef!
It almost made me cry! :'(

but I cry at everything. ^^"

but yay Pho. asian pride. :D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Such bullshit. Julie didn't get to finish her menu for her 'cookbook'. She would never survive in a commercial kitchen.

HSC
i think its pretty shit julie's in the competition
she's so consistently in the bottom two and she didnt even finish her dishes

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
No, No No!!! You're all wrong!! NOT go Poh, If she wins, there is going to be an influx of complaint letters sent to Masterchef. She DOES NOT deserve to win!

GO JULIE!!!!!

cassieagill

HSC
so sad :'( chris has been the only really consistently good contestant, this is a very important factor...both poh and Julie have had some shockers...bleagh if poh wins i'm complaining...

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
Julie is there because the cookbook she has designed is economically viable to publishers. Chris and Poh's as much as their technical and culinary skills are superior in some respects, as the judges said they are "niche markets". Furthermore it should also be said that the food that was plated by Julie did actually reflect the themes she wanted to present and what will go on to be in her subsequent cookbook if she wins of cause, they met the criteria it wasn't just about the taste it was how it looked visually, because Cookbooks are distinctly visual. etc etc. Go Jules!!

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
two emotional wrecks in the finale. poh was kicked out originally because she fell apart like, three times under pressure, and julie is a nervous mental case.

Plodygon

HSC
what a fucking outrage. only reason why julie is still there is because she cried.
:jedi:

Bullshit. Just plain old bullshit. Justine cried, Julia cried - crying is completely irrelevant to the dishes that they make and the vision that they have.

Julie may not be built for a commercial kitchen, but that's not all there is to cooking. I reckon, though she probably won't win, she still has a bright future in the whole cook-booking industry. And I thought her idea about her cook book was truly beautiful. In my opinion, she deserves her place in the final two.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Julie didn't even plate up and she beats 'consistent' Chris? I call shenanigans! SHENANIGANS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)