Masterchef Australia (1 Viewer)

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I was so devistated that Justine got eliminated =( She's amazing. Stupid Poh should have gone, Justine deserves to be there so much more. I'd be happy with either of the other two winning, as long as it isn't Poh.
You are the devil.

Stephie-Rae

HSC
You are the devil.
Sorry, there's just something about her that shits me. She just seems fake or something, i don't know. And i don't think she wants it as much as Justine did, or Julie and Chris do, and i don't think she's anywhere near as talented as Justine is. I'll admit she is good, and she did deserve to make the final week, but when it comes down to her and Justine, Justine is just so much better in my opinion.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Sorry, there's just something about her that shits me. She just seems fake or something, i don't know. And i don't think she wants it as much as Justine did, or Julie and Chris do, and i don't think she's anywhere near as talented as Justine is. I'll admit she is good, and she did deserve to make the final week, but when it comes down to her and Justine, Justine is just so much better in my opinion.
poh always looks angry and evil...anyway this show sucks...not one of them could hold it in a real kitchen...maybe they could just write a cookbook...

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
she;s goneeeeeeeeee

oh well, go chris :(

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Justine's gone :( But at least she'll be mentored by Matt Moran. Hope Poh wins!

random-1005

Banned
HSC
anyone watching this?

the sob stories during the audition were a bit over the top, but some of the challenges coming up look pretty damn good.

i hate poh so much with her continuous childish laughing, kick her off next!!!

Last edited:

Plodygon

HSC
I hope Julie wins... but sadly I think she'll be the one who goes tonight. If she does, Poh better win, as Chris is an up-himself annoying bastard. Who is always wearing that stupid bloody hat.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Go Chris!

Neither Poh nor Justine deserve to win as they were already eliminated. Chris and Julie made it fairly to the top but I want Chris to win.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I hope Julie wins... but sadly I think she'll be the one who goes tonight. If she does, Poh better win, as Chris is an up-himself annoying bastard. Who is always wearing that stupid bloody hat.
+1. However with that said, Chris can cook up a storm so if he wins, he does deserve it. But his attitude does make me want to slap him in the face each time I see him on tv.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Whenever I see Poh, I think of that Mulan film.

Chris is the only one capable of working in a commercial kitchen (even if he is arrogant, he doesn't crack under pressure), so it would be a surprise if he didn't win.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Why didn't we get to see Julia's home and family? She's the only one in the competition that we didn't go home with. Justine was all worried about her uncooked spring rolls - waiting till the last second to remove them from the oil. And then they didn't show the judges talking about them at all. :spzz:
Poor Julia. She didn't get to show what she could do.

ps. Julia and Chris's relationship has been confirmed

cassieagill

HSC
CHRIS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( justine went home :'(

i sooo don't want poh to win, her teeth freak me out and she has an annoying laugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)