Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
hey what's the procedure to take on another degree? Right now I'm currently in 1st year doing B.Eng.(Chemical) and I want to try and get into B.Eng.(Chemical)/B.Science(Chemistry or Biology, still haven't really decided)

give a step by step procedure and when is a good time to do this?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
hey what's the procedure to take on another degree? Right now I'm currently in 1st year doing B.Eng.(Chemical) and I want to try and get into B.Eng.(Chemical)/B.Science(Chemistry or Biology, still haven't really decided)

hey the step by step procedure is below

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

as gonny said, you gotta apply through the uac for your new degree, and then drop the old one. fact that it's similar to your current degree doesn't matter - process is the same. once you get in to your new degree you apply to transfer credit, that gets approved, and you continue on your merry way.

apply at the same time as other uac applicants, albeit with a slightly different process if it's the same as when i did it...twice.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

You can either transfer to combined, or do a double degree (with you taking your third year off engineering to do your chem major).

kokodamonkey

HSC
just gotta:
Do bibliography, references, move some stuff around and do a conclusion. shouldn't be too hard.. right?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
You can either transfer to combined, or do a double degree (with you taking your third year off engineering to do your chem major).
u cant because the chem subjects core in chemE do not allow you to do third year chemistry

get special permission or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)