Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
excellent link waf. All i need now is a laptop with snow leopard on it...

i did actually have a look at the new snow leopard at the apple store today. I was impressed, but still not tempted to get a mac laptop...yet.

um...so when are they going to make mac OS software available on PCs? (officially) >_>

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
excellent link waf. All i need now is a laptop with snow leopard on it...

i did actually have a look at the new snow leopard at the apple store today. I was impressed, but still not tempted to get a mac laptop...yet.

um...so when are they going to make mac OS software available on PCs? (officially) >_>
Never, they're a hardware company which makes money because its software is superior. Software development on a mac is amazing because it's like an Ubuntu which isn't full of bugs.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Never, they're a hardware company which makes money because its software is superior. Software development on a mac is amazing because it's like an Ubuntu which isn't full of bugs.
Yeah that's what i guessed from the moment i tried OSX.

Aw well, i shall persist with windows until my current PC kicks the bucket (i've had it for 2 years now. been a pretty good run so far). That also reminds me, i have to take advantage of this MSDN thing SIT is offering while i still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)