• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

Harry778

HSC
Never happens at ours even though he used to be the Area SSS.
However was at the local buying hairspray the other night and their STM called an express alert and jumped on himself.
Only because the supervisors there are too numbskulled to actually do anything themselves, they never call service 20s it makes me upset.

But too hot?
People like that just don't work at Woolworths.
ehehehe. Well I never intended to work at Woolworths, cos my mum and aunty do. But then I really needed money so I was like screw it I'll apply and see what happens. So I got the job at the same store as my mum, so she had to transfer. I have always felt kind of bad about that. But she doesnt seem to care..

edit: Hows about I put on a photo of me in the uniform?

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ehehehe. Well I never intended to work at Woolworths, cos my mum and aunty do. But then I really needed money so I was like screw it I'll apply and see what happens. So I got the job at the same store as my mum, so she had to transfer. I have always felt kind of bad about that. But she doesnt seem to care..

edit: Hows about I put on a photo of me in the uniform?
yes, i agree with yoddle, you dont seem to look the woolworths type, or at least, not the checkout supervisor type. you loook more like somebody who works deli on weekend.

edit: lol, lets all post pics in our uniform, i'll take one 2morrow

Craven

HSC
woah Harry, totally not what i was expecting, nice, very nice.
Lol, I agree.. very handsome - a lot of people chase him I suspect :p

We are slowly training our floor staff in checkouts.... would be great if the new ones came trained to begin with, but I suspect management just don't want to pay for it and would prefer a crash course in-store training.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, I agree.. very handsome - a lot of people chase him I suspect :p

We are slowly training our floor staff in checkouts.... would be great if the new ones came trained to begin with, but I suspect management just don't want to pay for it and would prefer a crash course in-store training.
c'mon craven, now you have to post pics, so do LQR7, bensneddon, bdude, babikakez, iMatthew and lordtopcat, and all the other regulars

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I win.
Posted this a while ago in pics thread, but yeahhh Woolies uniform, lol.

Will do a proper one tomorrow lol.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Heyyyy out of interest (mainly regulars)
What store are y'all at?
Probably mentioned it a hundred times each, but I have a lousy memory :shy:

Plus, tbh imo, we should have a Woolies meat.

Craven

HSC
lol, i'll take a uniform pic tomorrow.. oh yeah looking forward to it... :p

Last edited:

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
St Clair 1140, Area 7, Region 75.

I am like the only nightfiller on this forum I swear. This is why I rarely reply to questions - because strangely enough all you ask is checkouts related ones!

I did lol at the bale comments. I have about as much knowledge about checkouts as checkouts people have about bales in my store - none. It beeps and they just walk away!/pet hate.

HSC
no meet for me :(

So glad extended trade is over. I forgot to do reports tonight, but I'm fairly sure I have an excuse. Our compliance officer just happened to be shopping, and realised that we were missing one of our tobacco leg. signs. So I had to turn the service desk, and then cash office, upside downto find the missing licence. But then it wasn't laminated, and I had spare time, so I decided to laminate it so it wouldn't get damaged. Until it got stuck in the laminater! One of the nightfillers ended up unscrewing the laminater so I could get it out, but it was pretty badly crumpled up. For now, it is underneath a stack of papers.

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
St Clair 1140, Area 7, Region 75.

I am like the only nightfiller on this forum I swear. This is why I rarely reply to questions - because strangely enough all you ask is checkouts related ones!

I did lol at the bale comments. I have about as much knowledge about checkouts as checkouts people have about bales in my store - none. It beeps and they just walk away!/pet hate.
oh yeah, you need to post a uniform pic too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)