who else is screwed for ext 2 exam (1 Viewer)

boredusb

HSC
i have only done 7 past papers
they say you are meant to do heaps and heaps

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
dw I've only done five past hsc papers. Just remember moderating and scaling is awesome so dont stress.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmm, I've done like 5. Not that much at all. So yeah, you could say I'm screwed.

Stephie-Rae

HSC
I've done one a day since graduation so idk....
i think thats enough.. >.>
So have i, i've been doing one ext1 and one ext2 paper most days, then i've spent a couple of days where i just spend a few hours going through questions on a specific topic i've been struggling with. i've done 1990-2002 for each so far, and plan to have 2003-2008 done by the exams. I just don't feel a great deal more confident with ext2 than when i started really. I'm okay with the first half of the paper, but really struggle with Q's 5-8.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
So have i, i've been doing one ext1 and one ext2 paper most days, then i've spent a couple of days where i just spend a few hours going through questions on a specific topic i've been struggling with. i've done 1990-2002 for each so far, and plan to have 2003-2008 done by the exams. I just don't feel a great deal more confident with ext2 than when i started really. I'm okay with the first half of the paper, but really struggle with Q's 5-8.
thats really good, i'm sure u'll be fine

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
I have one word for you! RELAX!

Ext 2 maths is about using the mechanical skills and lots of mathematical flair to just try stuff and get to the answer.

Doing past papers may help, but then again it may not.

Make sure you know the methods, you know the formulae and how to use them and go in with an open mind ready to try some of the puzzles they throw at you.

And most of all, DON'T PANIC! Enjoy. That's why you have done 4 Unit, because you love playing with maths. So play.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
I've done 2008-2002...For the rest, i'm just going to pick questions I don't think I can do, and try them out.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
hmmmm i only done 1999-2007 for 3u and 4u

i prefer to revise by topic rather than doin entire 3hr papers all the time anyway xD

chantszhin

HSC
Hmmmmm in my opinion, it really depends how you go ON THE day. If you're lucky, u'll have done a similar question before from a past paper or a trial or sumthing. And if you can actualyl think of how to do the Q then good on ya, If not gg.
But of course, doing more Questions will be beneficial : ] I havent done many past hsc papers but i've done trials.....mayb i shud some hsc ones.

I'm Sooooooo screwed, cbf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)