The public behaviour of youths of 'middle-eastern appearance' (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I was working at a party last friday and they were a half-aussie, half christian lebo family, and everyone was friendly and having a good time.

banco55

HSC
Oh, that explains it heaps. Are you lebanese by any chance?

I've always wondered why the earlier lebanese generations (pre 1990) have integrated well into Australian society and have much to contribute. David Malouf and that aussie home loans bloke, just to name a few examples. Then you have the post 1990 shitheads 'fully sick bro' type.

Just must be from other ends of the country.
LOL as others have mentioned there's a huge difference between the demographic profile of the lebanese christians and the lebanese from the shiite slums. Guess which ones are on average poorer, less educated and cause more trouble?

Lukybear

HSC
Has anyone noticed the lads of "middle-eastern appearance" that are all "fully sick bro" and things alike, how they drive very nice cars, and have like three storey houses? Do they do what i think they do? That is have very nice jobs as bankers and lawyers?

4theHSC

HSC
Pfft that is too much of a generalisation to make, I almost got rolled by fob guys on a friday night, do I say that all fob guys are bad? no. What happened during Cronulla riots and the shit that went off with more than 5000 people coming out. Do I say that all aussies are bad? No.

I see them shitheads sometimes with the mullets, looks disgusting and most people know that... I'm not lebo but you can say middle eastern, and you know when you talk the loudest you sometimes get most of the attention... Now what should I do? Wear some kind of Fucking badge that says "Hazardous" just because some douchebags decided to screw up something? No. There are dickheads in all parts of society, I guess it comes back to the fact of how your parents raised you and most importantly the friends that you have.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Most fobs are pretty bad. Most poor white people are pretty bad.

TOPIX

HSC
N/A
The worst trouble makers involved in Pack Rape and spitting on ten year old girls at Cronulla are Lebanese Muslims from lawless,violent, northern tribes.

The country of Lebanon is all about race war.

Muslims vs Christians. Shiite vs Sunnis.

They have racism in their blood even worse than Anglo Saxons.

The muslim invaded a Christian village and raped the daughter. The muslims made the Lebanese christian mother behead her own son.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Yeh the OP is right. The majority of 'bashings and riots' come from teenage middle eastern people. There is no denying that. Being middle eastern and living in an area filled with them i would say the blame is on the parents.

They haven't brought up their kids with the right moral and ethics, so they are to blame. My parents brought me up right and the difference is evident. I plan on joining the police force. I do go out with a mixture of middle eastern and white kids but we don't go out 'bashing' people. It has alot to do with peer pressure as well. Some kids may be forced to act like that just so they can belong.

Honestly, the best cure for this is to get the kids and their parents into some sort of class where they are taught how to act like normal human beings (of course more than that). The parents should be taught how to control their kids. I think it would work if everyone was dedicated.

M@ster P

HSC
wtf my cousin is in that video bro, Sup ulleh if your reading this, your fully sick bro.

Lmao that video is very funny - they panicked like little girls, lmao at that guy calling his cousins

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)