Good RPG's? (1 Viewer)

LordPc

HSC
ironic how people mispronounce runescape as rune-scape.

the correct way to say it is run-escape

thats some good advice to regarding that game

badquinton304

HSC
omie jay why seek other games when you havent tried metal gear solid
Was playing a mad gaem of MGO yesterday, just realised MP5SD classified as an SMG so started using it, I actually like it better than the P90. I then had a one on one with that gun and owned. Also I can actually counter snipe snipers (so long as they are not too far away) with that gun. So my new build is MP5SD, with the Mk2 pistol for sleep and concussion grenades for pwning people in groups.

The MP5SD.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Was playing a mad gaem of MGO yesterday, just realised MP5SD classified as an SMG so started using it, I actually like it better than the P90. I then had a one on one with that gun and owned. Also I can actually counter snipe snipers (so long as they are not too far away) with that gun. So my new build is MP5SD, with the Mk2 pistol for sleep and concussion grenades for pwning people in groups.

The MP5SD.
hahahaa.

start a new game in metal gear solid 1.
press the Alt + Shift buttons simultaneously in the difficulty selection screen and select Very Easy difficulty (only works in this difficulty)
TADA!
you get a MP5SD submachinegun with 999/999 unlimited ammo.
silenced and 30 rounds compared to noisy FAMAS' 25 round magazine.
so much for procurement on site.
MGS also classifies it as an assault rifle lolz.

i tend to use the P90 more than the MP5 in COD4.
reminds me of those Tengu Commandos, scoreboard toppers in combat like me with often unrealistic speed.

also why use tranquilising pistols, kill them lol unless you want to experiment on them.

Last edited:

badquinton304

HSC
hahahaa.

start a new game in metal gear solid 1.
press the Alt + Shift buttons simultaneously in the difficulty selection screen and select Very Easy difficulty (only works in this difficulty)
TADA!
you get a MP5SD submachinegun with 999/999 unlimited ammo.
silenced and 30 rounds compared to noisy FAMAS' 25 round magazine.
so much for procurement on site.
MGS also classifies it as an assault rifle lolz.

i tend to use the P90 more than the MP5 in COD4.
reminds me of those Tengu Commandos, scoreboard toppers in combat like me with often unrealistic speed.

also why use tranquilising pistols, kill them lol unless you want to experiment on them.
I used to always use P90 due to the massive ammo clip. The MP5SD has significantly less ammo per clip but is silenced and more accurate, they are both 2000 drebin points.
I use traq pistol because, I use my primary for killing and I get bonus points and stuns when I tranq an unsuspecting enemy and then I have a guaranteed kill by headshot when I kill them afterwards.

h3ll h0und

HSC
u shud play COD 4 on wii....so awesome =) but shit graphics/audio

h3ll h0und

HSC
i never knew COD 4 was on wii lol
lol yeh thats what i thought...until i went to EB games and saw it o_O its called call of duty modern warfare reflex edition. Its pretty much the same as normal COD4 but using the wii zapper and crappier graphics/audio.

HSC
lol yeh thats what i thought...until i went to EB games and saw it o_O its called call of duty modern warfare reflex edition. Its pretty much the same as normal COD4 but using the wii zapper and crappier graphics/audio.
well i can imagine how it can implicate with its game play lol

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
fallout 3 is as awesome as hell if its the first ever rpg youve ever played (apart from pokemon)

:D

HSC
Uni Grad
fallout 3 is as awesome as hell if its the first ever rpg youve ever played (apart from pokemon)

:D
I've had fallout 3 sittin around for ages untouched, guess by that it's worth playin. I may do so later/tomoz.

HalcyonSky

HSC
fallout 3 overrated as hell

fable is good
actually fallout 3 is a great game

i just do not like how it favours ranged weapons, in rpg's i much prefer hand to hand combat and couldnt really get into the ranged style of play

HSC
Uni Grad
actually fallout 3 is a great game

i just do not like how it favours ranged weapons, in rpg's i much prefer hand to hand combat and couldnt really get into the ranged style of play
Im just the opposite, <3 snipers and stuff, I think ill def try it tomoz.

HalcyonSky

HSC
after seeing the shishkebab, which is like a katana engulfed in flames

im making a melee character and playing the game through again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)