The right to have sex with an animal?? (3 Viewers)

Anderson101

Banned
HSC
N/A
Should this right be granted? how do we distinguish if an individual has raped the animal? How do we know if the animal has consented? There is a very fine like here and id like the opinion of others.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Weak troll but interesting issue as it touches on issues of animal laws.

On the one hand animals do not have the ability to consent so therefore all sex with animals would be rape. However as animals are also the property of their owners are they as owners entitled to treat animals however they wish?

I would argue that similarly to children who can not consent and are 'owned' by their parents there is a case for intervening in this arrangement if cruelty or abuse is occuring, and I would define bestiality as a form of abuse.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Should this right be granted? how do we distinguish if an individual has raped the animal? How do we know if the animal has consented? There is a very fine like here and id like the opinion of others.
thats why you DONT have sex with animals you sicko

Sprangler

HSC
Depends I guess. Banging a horse probably wouldn't hurt it, a cat on the other hand... That's just plain physical abuse.

aussie-boy

HSC
I guess if your a chick or gay then a male animal would have no trouble consenting

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
Why are we allowed to enslave and kill animals.

But having sex with them is considered abhorrent?

It's the old moral panic about sex, there are clear instances where sex with an animal causes no harm, certainly less harm than captivity and slaughter causes to many animals.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
My fish turn me on. When i feed them i deliberately let the flakes of food drift towards my fingers so i can stroke one of the fishies. They always seem to stay close to my extended finger. To me this is them consenting to a sexy time.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
My fish turn me on. When i feed them i deliberately let the flakes of food drift towards my fingers so i can stroke one of the fishies. They always seem to stay close to my extended finger. To me this is them consenting to a sexy time.
My cat also. It's so affectionate when it wants food, rubbing its head and body against my legs, tickling me with its tail and "moaning" . Should I interpret this as a sexual advancement?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)