is smoking weed bad? (2 Viewers)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i've travelled outside my comfort zones.
been around the drug addicts on the streets of kings cross,
met up with some heavily affiliated gang figures, particularly those trafficking heroin.
now see you probably see a different perspective to me.

maybe you are in the receiving end of the deal.

it's like a mate of mine who grew up in the western suburbs.
he's now in the movie business, and he often tells me about how everyone in the entertainment buisness do drugs.. drugs which were probably sourced by his old mates.. made in their backyard labs.
fuck you talk shit

fliick

HSC
N/A
The effects are relative to the individual, but there are repercussions.

Tried it. Made me do stupid shit. I wouldn't recommend it.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I had 3 pills first time i did drugs and it was the best thing ever, I would recommmend everyone do it

johnyc

HSC
You have to remember everything that goes with it. It can disrupt your job (if you have one), your family life, your uni results. Even a huge night on the booze on saturday can fuck you up for teh next week and put you out of sync. Long term weed smoking just disrupts normal life (unless you are a stoner, in which case it IS normal life).

Even if you aren't worried about that shit think about the financial costs of it. It is more expensive that cigarettes and booze to buy, the dealers are shifty and you might get caught and have to pay a fine.

I actually found a pretty cool calculator on the internet when doing some other digging for credit cards which calculates how much you will spend in your life on your biggest vice. Check out how many hundreds of thousands you will spend in your life and see if its worth it Mozo - Race for Australia's Vice President. I doubt it...

Amogh

HSC
N/A
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OD9WzNWAh9c&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OD9WzNWAh9c&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

philphie

Banned
HSC
if it turns into an addiction yes, casual is fine, but you need a fair amount of control, i manage pretty with casual weed

laila09

HSC
Are you off your chops?
obviously it's bad, it's a bloody drug!

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Are you off your chops?
obviously it's bad, it's a bloody drug!
What kind of a retarded comment is this?

Caffeine is a drug, aspirin is a drug, etc

Alcohol is a drug, tobacco is a drug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)