Your Study Area (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Okay, so finally after four years of high school I've decided to have my own study area. In year seven and year eight I didn't study for my exams at all, and in year nine and ten I studied on my coffee table with the television on and my parents' constant talking. So what do you have in your study area and where is it? Mine is in my room. :p

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
mines in my bedroom.

its an executive desk..

1800x900, with a side return 900x450

but half of it is covered by the computer and portable aircon.

when uni starts ill move my computer to the side return, and because it'd be cool, i wouldnt need the portable air con

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
mines in my bedroom.

its an executive desk..

1800x900, with a side return 900x450

but half of it is covered by the computer and portable aircon.

when uni starts ill move my computer to the side return, and because it'd be cool, i wouldnt need the portable air con
Wow. THat is one big table. Mine is 1230x900 D: but it doesn't have a computer on it or anything.

klaris

HSC
In my room. My desk. It is really hard, though.

My desk current accomodates:

five or six textbooks
a few dvds
my laptop
stationary
my make up
whatever i am currently reading

And I have NO room for my folders/notes/pencil case/school texts/textbooks.

So I usually end up studying on my bed, which is comfy but firm so that I don't fall asleep.

In year ten I studied for crazy for my maths half yearlies and yearlies because I wanted to do half-decent in maths and I did NO study for the school certificate whatsoever.

Ironically, I failed my maths yearlies and aced my school certificate (minus maths haha and science)

klaris

HSC
Currently, all my school supplies are shoved under my desk/sitting on the chair next to me.

musing

HSC
I have my own study room. But that's located in the guest room and hardly any guests come over so I took up the desk last year.

As of now, it contains very few things like a laptop, pencil case and textbooks and notebooks for year 11 are shoveled into my drawers. You should decorate your study desk to make it more lively. Maybe add a couple of motivating quotes to the wall.

Post up pictures, I need inspiration for my study desk!

klaris

HSC
The wall that I face when I sit down at my desk is covered in photos of everyone I love, my school timetable (when school is in session), post it notes and a poster or two.

My room is my sanctuary so it has plenty of everything that I like, including quotes from songs, books, movies on my walls.

:)

But when I am feeling depressed I take anything that is too happy down because I always feel cynical.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have what is called the Line of Learning! or LOL.

I have a wooden table 900 x 600-ish, where my laptop is. Then, my latest work is to my left, so that would be a big pile of stationery and my assignments, then to my far left on the corner is my stack of books I have to read.

Then, I have a wheely thing where I used to put the TV, there my Pikachu plush doll stands as the mascot for my learning, atop my Thesaurus and Dictionary. Then I have my stack of maths books. On the lower level to that wheely thing, I have all my other school stuff and at the third bottom level, I have my laptop back.

Then on my far far right I have a drawer, where I keep old books and stuff - and is where I keep my school reports and my portable fan.

LOL indeed!

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Sharing it with my Just finished HSC brother and my Ever Annoying and Loud parents.

It is not a good work environment.

RQ

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Getting a new desk :) But not my own room :(

HSC
I have mine in my room. It's a corner desk. I have spent alot of time at that desk. That sums it up.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I have what is called the Line of Learning! or LOL.

I have a wooden table 900 x 600-ish, where my laptop is. Then, my latest work is to my left, so that would be a big pile of stationery and my assignments, then to my far left on the corner is my stack of books I have to read.

Then, I have a wheely thing where I used to put the TV, there my Pikachu plush doll stands as the mascot for my learning, atop my Thesaurus and Dictionary. Then I have my stack of maths books. On the lower level to that wheely thing, I have all my other school stuff and at the third bottom level, I have my laptop back.

Then on my far far right I have a drawer, where I keep old books and stuff - and is where I keep my school reports and my portable fan.

LOL indeed!
LOL, I want to adopt a mascot for learning, haha.

klaris

HSC
My bed is firm so it doesn't really make me sleepy, more like comfy.

My desk is too cramped to actually study on unless I took half an hour to move all the books, dvds, folders, CDs, make up, laptop to my bed, which is just too much effort every single day for a bit of study/homework.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
My bed is firm so it doesn't really make me sleepy, more like comfy.

My desk is too cramped to actually study on unless I took half an hour to move all the books, dvds, folders, CDs, make up, laptop to my bed, which is just too much effort every single day for a bit of study/homework.
My desk used to be cramped but now my cousin gave me a study table and it's completely empty.

klaris

HSC
Stephanie, you're lucky. I'm jealous, haha.

I have never really studies constantly, tbh. More like cramming the week before a Maths exams.

Every other subject: nothing. School certificate: nothing.

And I failed maths and aced everything else.

Stupid irony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)