Your Study Area (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Stephanie, you're lucky. I'm jealous, haha.

I have never really studies constantly, tbh. More like cramming the week before a Maths exams.

Every other subject: nothing. School certificate: nothing.

And I failed maths and aced everything else.

Stupid irony.
LOL (A)haha I have never studied constantly too! I either cram or study very gradually infront of the television.

klaris

HSC
Most days: texting friends, eating, listening to iPod, net/bos/msn, study.

ahahahaahahaha.

i am so going to fail :p

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Most days: texting friends, eating, listening to iPod, net/bos/msn, study.

ahahahaahahaha.

i am so going to fail :p
The sad thing for me is after lazy study/or no study at all, I planned to revise everyday this year. Hahahaha. I'll probably fail epically.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I use the desk in my room which I've had their and used for a number of things over the years (put fish tanks on it, mice cages, bird cages, TVs, DVDs etc...)

Well I don't think the table is too big but by the sounds of some of your tables, mine is massive haha. I only just cleaned up my table the other week to set up a printer and get the desk really neat and organised for this year too. On the desk now I have room for textbooks which I'm not using or about to use for homework/study or whatever (this can pile as high as the roof if I want it to) and then there's room for my netbook and a lot of other random junk.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I have a realllly long desk that me and dad built and attacted to the wall. I have enough space for a computer and books and heaps of other random stuff. Oh and get good shelving above your desk, it helps for filing notes and keeping them in some kind of order. But the most important thing is no distractions. I pull the plug out from the wall on my computer when studying, and put my phone on the other side of the house, as with my iPod, and take down my posters and they tend to induce daydreams XD

klaris

HSC
Wow. Dedication.

My phone is by my side and my laptop is running, usually playing music. I get easily distracted but I am not anal about these things and I barely study but still pull of good marks. No parental pressure whatsoever.

:)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Wow. Dedication.

My phone is by my side and my laptop is running, usually playing music. I get easily distracted but I am not anal about these things and I barely study but still pull of good marks. No parental pressure whatsoever.

:)
I have parental pressure. They encourage me to try my hardest, but they said that if I tried my hardest and it wasn't good enough then they'll still be happy.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
dining room became my study area. put my comp, laptop, books, notes, papers. music instruments all there. basically used dining room table and like 7 chairs to put all my stuff on. you can't see the bottom of the table

w8t4hope

HSC
think ill hav to move my computer out of my room
its way to distracting :p

copeys

HSC
As much as you guys have in mind that you want to study in a particular area, most of you might find you will move...

Basically I went "my desk - I will study there", so I set it up for study and everything.

Basically every time I did study, I either studied in the lounge/family/dining room, or in one of 3 areas outside or the town library - just to sort of "get out" of my room. Especially before the HSC, the only time I was in my room was cramming before sleep.

But my suggestion is find some areas that are nice and quiet, and alternate between them, so you aren't trapped in one all the time. This may work for you, might not. Just find somewhere nice

Just my two cents

Senator111

HSC
My study area is my desk and the local lib. I find my bedroom easiest when I can't be bothered to go anywhere - desk has a laptop, binders, notebooks and stationery on it (TV and Xbox also) and lib has that and more. Prefer lib, but use bedroom most of the time.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
My study area is either my desk in my room which has lots of distractions or I'll go to my mums room where she has a massive desk.

But really my study area is anywhere thats quiet, has internet, power and coffee facilities nearby

CecilyMare

HSC
i don't have a study area. i'm going to go to hurstville library regularly after school and study there, or if i'm lazy i'll just lounge at gloria jeans in epping cos they've even got wireless there :)

snazzshazz

HSC
Mine's in my room, on my corner desk.
I never used to study properly cause there was a TV right next to my desk and i'd always be tempted to turn it on, but my rents have taken it out now soo no excuse for me not to study now!

-JD

HSC
Please stop mentioning about those stuff..
This thread is about your study area, not your relationship area.
I confess to have not fully read this thread, but weren't you talking about your relationship situation about 2 pages back?

Anyway bringing the thread back on topic, I have my desk with my books/folders and PC and obviously space to set out my books to write in lol.

showy

HSC
My desk is amazing.

Huge desk that goes around a corner with hutch and display cabinet, bookshelf, drawers. My fish tank is on one side, bamboo plant on the other side, laptop, speakers, stereo on the top, space for folders, books, dictionary, stationary etc etc. Schoolbag on shelves underneath with cds and pinboard on the backboard.

It should be motivating me but it really doesn't, hence why I'm browsing bos instead of doing my assignments.

Without Wings

Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Guys I've just cleaned up over 50 off-topic posts. Please stay on topic in future.

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Guys I've just cleaned up over 50 off-topic posts. Please stay on topic in future.
Affirmative.
Can someone help me change my Study Area?

I'm stuck with my parents screaming all over the place and my brother playing all random games and music. It's annoying..

I might have to stick to going to the library everyday..
Sadly, there is no leisure anywhere in my place.. to relax on my breaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)