Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i've been out with one asian guy, and the rest white lol =p
LOL i'm part asian and have only ever been with white girls.

i can imagine all those 'A Z N' guys telling you you're destroying your cultural purity or something, haha.

haha, what is it that is so unappealing about asian guys?

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
WELL, ive been out with 1.5 asian guys then
haha
been out with a half asian.
no, i don't hate asian guys or anything.. its just that the asians around where i leave hang around eachother, so usually you would have a "token asian" as they call it.
and also, a lot of white guys are better looking. i've seen a few hot asian guys but not as many as white guys.

my type of guy: 50% looks, 50% personality

philphie

Banned
HSC
WELL, ive been out with 1.5 asian guys then
haha
been out with a half asian.
no, i don't hate asian guys or anything.. its just that the asians around where i leave hang around eachother, so usually you would have a "token asian" as they call it.
and also, a lot of white guys are better looking. i've seen a few hot asian guys but not as many as white guys.

my type of guy: 50% looks, 50% personality
yes i've noticed that is a universal trend, the grouping and isolation. i can see how a large percentile of asians would fail in the looks and personality area. for me what i dislike most about asian girls (sorry if this includes you but this is just how it is for me) is blind obedience to parents, an overwhelming amount of bubbliness and positivity, bad taste in pretty much everything, racial preservation, overly ambitious, sheltered, the fucking peace sign thing that has its own thread here, and most of all, everything they say sounds like a bloody question.

zstar

HSC
N/A
I've been out with white hoes, black hoes and asian hoes.

asian hoes are like little girls and scream weird.

black hoes you have to be really nigga with them.

white hoes have stinky armpits.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
I've been out with white hoes, black hoes and asian hoes.

asian hoes are like little girls and scream weird.

black hoes you have to be really nigga with them.

white hoes have stinky armpits.
bahahahahhaa. hmm not all asians have really high pitched voices, e.g. mine isn't and i can't squeal like the way a lot of asian girls do (not that its a good thing)

but i hate high pitched voices in general.. i find it unbearable.. and i also find kristina keneallys voice quite annoying after a while too. its very whiney.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
my exs have been

half australian half european
korean
vietnamese
half australian half english

i wonder what will be next though

ilikebeeef

HSC
bahahahahhaa. hmm not all asians have really high pitched voices, e.g. mine isn't and i can't squeal like the way a lot of asian girls do (not that its a good thing)

but i hate high pitched voices in general.. i find it unbearable.. and i also find kristina keneallys voice quite annoying after a while too. its very whiney.
Same here.

HSC
Kristina Keneally's voice wavers and changes between an Australian and American accent.

I remember the time I told a substitute I was an American exchange student, and put an American accent on everytime I spoke to him. He's been coming back and forth to our school ever since and always asks me about America, so I have to do my research about the schools/life/my "hometown" city hahaha.

Later on, I was told I had to present assembly infront of the school, and he would be there...I was stuck. Australian or American?

Clearly the teachers would think I was being a trouble maker if I put on an American accent so I decided to speak to him before hand in a half/half accent, and he's like 'Your accent has watered down!'

I was like 'Yes, time in Australia has changed me'

I was saved for assembly. He stills thinks I'm an exchange student three years later...I told him we had settled down.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
my exs have been

half australian half european
korean
vietnamese
half australian half english

i wonder what will be next though
probably half australian half white or half australian half australian

onur91

HSC
N/A
Kristina Keneally's voice wavers and changes between an Australian and American accent.

I remember the time I told a substitute I was an American exchange student, and put an American accent on everytime I spoke to him. He's been coming back and forth to our school ever since and always asks me about America, so I have to do my research about the schools/life/my "hometown" city hahaha.

Later on, I was told I had to present assembly infront of the school, and he would be there...I was stuck. Australian or American?

Clearly the teachers would think I was being a trouble maker if I put on an American accent so I decided to speak to him before hand in a half/half accent, and he's like 'Your accent has watered down!'

I was like 'Yes, time in Australia has changed me'

I was saved for assembly. He stills thinks I'm an exchange student three years later...I told him we had settled down.
LOL I must say that is hilarious:haha: I had a new student believe I was half Bosnian for half a year. It had to end when people i'd known for 6 years thought I really was half Bosnian.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
interracial = exotic babbys

i don't care for race. as long as you're not an asshole it should be fine.

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
This thread is much of an interest to me. I prefer Aussie boys, coz they're smart and hotter than Asians.

Helena Cecilia

HSC
I think it is becoming more common for white girls to date asian guys because in some ways asian guys are treat their women with more respect, show more affection (e.g. holding handbags, this sort of thing).

Also, some asian guys look much healthier than white guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)