Radical Islam reaches the near north: Malaysia canes three women over sex (1 Viewer)

bezzzlee

HSC
no there really wasnt as by killing him all that occured was that instead of germans persecuting jews the rest of the world persecuted germans, also its not like society can be let off for that occurence seeing as the germans whole stab in the back ww1 thing and the jews in germany being the most well off before it. but what hitler did was inexcusable the ordering of death is appalling wether it was hitler with ww2 or churchill in ww1 with the whole galliopli fiasco. also im not supporting hilter the man was evil incarnate i just dont believe anybody is justifiably allowed to kill some1 else

mirakon

nigga
HSC
that is naive, religons have brought many people together and happiness i would say rather than the religon being barbaric its the person who practises that religon and how he acts, humans are barbaric we just hide it behind our society. eg most nations go to war and provide justification for it but i really dont think there is any adiquate justification for taking anothers life which is all war achieves.
To avoid further embarassment to you, I would like to point out you're being trolled.

bezzzlee

HSC
its not embarrasment i fear its that as it is any sense of logical argument is lost on these types of forums and that anybody that comes to these types of fourms leave without anything. also i already knew that im just the type that likes arguments

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
It is far from a Christian extreme website, the maker of that page is an ex-muslim atheist.

It baffles me how this pedophile worhsipping religion (islam) still exists.
Lol, we dont worship a man, you dope. Don't confuse us with CHRISTians. We are Muslims, not Muhammadans.

It baffles me why you scaredy cats don't just leave. Wouldn't that take the worry out of your day?

EDIT: and i wouldn't have to waste time posting in this thread which will eventually get deleted, bringing my post count back to where it was....FML!

Last edited:

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Lol, we dont worship a man, you dope. Don't confuse us with CHRISTians. We are Muslims, not Muhammadans.

It baffles me why you scaredy cats don't just leave. Wouldn't that take the worry out of your day?

EDIT: and i wouldn't have to waste time posting in this thread which will eventually get deleted, bringing my post count back to where it was....FML!
Muslims believe Muhammad (piss be upon him) had messages sent to him via Allah.

Muhammad married a 6 year old girl when he was 50.

Muhammad and his followers killed thousands of jews and pagans in pre-islamic arabia

The qu'ran says its ok for men to hit women and for men to have 4 wives

Need I go on?

miss giggles

HSC
why the hell can't ppl leave i slam alone? All of the "barbaric" punishment have nothing to do with australia and will never reach australia because the muslims in australia ran away from such punishments in the first place!:mad:
leave islam alone!
exactly!

miss giggles

HSC
Muslims believe Muhammad (piss be upon him) had messages sent to him via Allah.

Muhammad married a 6 year old girl when he was 50.

Muhammad and his followers killed thousands of jews and pagans in pre-islamic arabia

The qu'ran says its ok for men to hit women and for men to have 4 wives

Need I go on?
And where did you get this from
i would bet you haven't even read the qu'ran for you to say its ok to hit women
For your information it actulls says its a sin for men to hit their wifes women have just as equal rights in islam
so get your facts right then come say whatever stupid things you wanna say

zaxmacks

HSC
lol @ muslims thinking they know more about their own religion when they don't

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
For your information it actulls says its a sin for men to hit their wifes women have just as equal rights in islam
WTF?!?!

THESE ARE ACTUAL QUOTES FORM THE QU'RAN:
Koran - 2:226 "although men have a status above women. God is mighty and wise"

Koran - 4:1 "If you fear that you cannot treat orphan girls with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three or four of them"

Koran - 4:5 "A male shall inherit twice as much as a female"

Koran - 4:16 "If any of your women commit a lewd act, call in four witnesses from among yourselves against them; if they testify to their guilt confine them to their houses till death overtakes them or till Allah finds another way for them. If two men among you commit a lewd act, punish them both. If they repent and mend their ways, let them be."

Koran - 4:34 "Men have authority over of women, because Allah made one superior to the other...Good women are obedient…As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them, forsake them in beds apart, and beat them"

Koran 78:31 "the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards and high bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup"

Abu-Dawud, Book 11 number 2135 "If I were to command anyone to make prostration before another I would command women to prostrate themselves before their husband, because of the special right over them given to husband by Allah.

Sahih Hadith Chapter 558 "When a man calls his wife to bed and she does not come, the husband spends the night being angry with her and the angels curse her until morning."

Hadith - Al Hadis Vol3 p137 "Abu Sayeed alKhodri reported that Mohammed was talking to a group of women when he said "I see the Majority of you will go to Hell". The women asked why, to which Mohammed responded "You often curse and are ungrateful to your companions". He then told them they had a basic defect in their nature, to which they responded "How?" Mohammed answered "Is not the attestation of a women only worth half of a man's? And this is on account of her short intelligence."

Hadith - Al Hadis Vol 1 p215 "Omar reported from the Holy Prophet who said "No man shall be questioned for beating his wife"

Hadith, Tabari: “Sarah swore to cut something off of Hagar. ‘I shall cut off her nose, I shall cut off her ear—but no, that would deform her. I will circumcise her instead.’ So she did that, and Hagar took a piece of cloth to wipe the blood away. For that reason women have been circumcised and have taken pieces of cloth down to today.”

Hadith, Tabari: “Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of the world menstruate and are stupid”

Hadith No. Muslim 682 "Muhammad said: Do not stone the adulteress who is pregnant until she has had her child. After birth she was put into a pitch up to her chest and the Prophet command them to stone her."

READ THEM IN THE QURAN IF YOU DONT EVEN BELEIVE ME.

Bereie

HSC
Wife beating in Islam:

Surah 4:34
(34) Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
Check it out in the numerous translations here: Online Quran Project (OQP)

Women in Islam = shit, to be covered up and beaten.

Islam = shit. Go fuck yourselves all of you.

blackman217

HSC
WTF?!?!

THESE ARE ACTUAL QUOTES FORM THE QU'RAN:
Koran - 2:226 "although men have a status above women. God is mighty and wise"

Koran - 4:1 "If you fear that you cannot treat orphan girls with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three or four of them"

Koran - 4:5 "A male shall inherit twice as much as a female"

Koran - 4:16 "If any of your women commit a lewd act, call in four witnesses from among yourselves against them; if they testify to their guilt confine them to their houses till death overtakes them or till Allah finds another way for them. If two men among you commit a lewd act, punish them both. If they repent and mend their ways, let them be."

Koran - 4:34 "Men have authority over of women, because Allah made one superior to the other...Good women are obedient…As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them, forsake them in beds apart, and beat them"

Koran 78:31 "the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards and high bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup"

Abu-Dawud, Book 11 number 2135 "If I were to command anyone to make prostration before another I would command women to prostrate themselves before their husband, because of the special right over them given to husband by Allah.

Sahih Hadith Chapter 558 "When a man calls his wife to bed and she does not come, the husband spends the night being angry with her and the angels curse her until morning."

Hadith - Al Hadis Vol3 p137 "Abu Sayeed alKhodri reported that Mohammed was talking to a group of women when he said "I see the Majority of you will go to Hell". The women asked why, to which Mohammed responded "You often curse and are ungrateful to your companions". He then told them they had a basic defect in their nature, to which they responded "How?" Mohammed answered "Is not the attestation of a women only worth half of a man's? And this is on account of her short intelligence."

Hadith - Al Hadis Vol 1 p215 "Omar reported from the Holy Prophet who said "No man shall be questioned for beating his wife"

Hadith, Tabari: “Sarah swore to cut something off of Hagar. ‘I shall cut off her nose, I shall cut off her ear—but no, that would deform her. I will circumcise her instead.’ So she did that, and Hagar took a piece of cloth to wipe the blood away. For that reason women have been circumcised and have taken pieces of cloth down to today.”

Hadith, Tabari: “Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of the world menstruate and are stupid”

Hadith No. Muslim 682 "Muhammad said: Do not stone the adulteress who is pregnant until she has had her child. After birth she was put into a pitch up to her chest and the Prophet command them to stone her."

READ THEM IN THE QURAN IF YOU DONT EVEN BELEIVE ME.
islam, this and that
your a DUMB FUCK- that's all i can say.........most "experts" on Islam aren't even muslim .....yes you are retarded - you just googled these

IMAM TABARI’S STRANGE CONFESSION: “I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable. The responsibility of all blunders rests squarely on the shoulders of those who have narrated these stories to me.” So, Tabari wrote nothing but hearsay. Mazhabi Dastanain Aur Un Ki Haqeeqat by Allama Habib-ur-Rahman Siddiqui Kandhalwi, Ar-Rahman Publishing Trust, Karachi

Abrahamic Religions influence how you live your life.
.........you just find flaws within ABRAHAMIC religions
.......so just go have sex with your sister...............

this post has no purpose i just felt i needed to say this swear at ma all you want you pansies

zaxmacks

HSC
islam, this and that
your a DUMB FUCK- that's all i can say.........most "experts" on Islam aren't even muslim .....yes you are retarded - you just googled these

IMAM TABARI’S STRANGE CONFESSION: “I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable. The responsibility of all blunders rests squarely on the shoulders of those who have narrated these stories to me.” So, Tabari wrote nothing but hearsay. Mazhabi Dastanain Aur Un Ki Haqeeqat by Allama Habib-ur-Rahman Siddiqui Kandhalwi, Ar-Rahman Publishing Trust, Karachi

this post has no purpose i just felt i needed to say this swear at ma all you want you pansies
Yes, disregard direct quotes from the Quran.

nub

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
islam, this and that

Learn to :read: then get back to me.

Scorch

HSC
There is nothing more dangerous about radical Islam then about radical Christianity. Both religions are as violent and intolerant, Christians have just had more practice hiding their bigotry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)