• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Choose between Chemistry, Physics and Economics. (2 Viewers)

muzeikchun852

HSC
thats how you get taught at uni. and trust me shit at uni is a lot harder than school. its like learning A at school and then the rest of the alphabet at uni. if people can learn harder stuff at uni, you can surely learn things at school by yourself and a tutor. so, if you dont have a great teacher, dont worry if you end up getting a great tutor you'll learn the same stuff maybe even better. in my opinion my favorite subject at school was physics, even though i hated maths alot.

if a particular concept so far has made sense to you, you will enjoy it. so whichever subject you 'get' well, do that one.
thx once again.

shaon0

HSC
Schoey93 for "Troll of the Year." HSC Physics is a lot worse than HSC Chem, HSC chem was alright excluding titration practical which was gay because of my pedantic teacher.

ilikebeeef

HSC
Wow beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef, such a long post!
But back to the question, I've only done prelim chem so far, I heard that chem scales the BEST out of all 3 sciences, but it's all depends on you of which one you LOVED and ENJOYED the most out of Physics, chem and economics.

Hope that somehow helps you a tiny little bit. :guitar:
Chem scales the best usually, although it is sometimes overtaken by Physics. They are pretty similar.

You think? Why the hell would anyone think Tim M = Tim Siu? Stop trying to use names to reinforce your posts - you just end up with pie in your face.
+1.

eco is the way to get your atar screwed
You shouldn't do eco unless you are very good and are very interested in it.

i like how you think! lol. :D
Lol thanks.

Physics, just sucks. Prelim was somewhat more interesting.
Lol I reckon the HSC course is better than the Prelims one. Prelims Physics is too basic.

'Even Jesus hates you'? You sound like a pig and I don't mean any offence, but well...just look at your DP and realise what you're trying to do, mate, it's not good. Please don't keep posting offensive remarks. Offensive meaning anything that can be taken to be hurtful, sad, bullying or talking behind real people's backs, of course.
Anyway looking to me like the discussion/thread has gone on too long and it's degenerated to either dirt or teasing mindlessly.
If you don't like it, then leave.

Either way, it's just a hard thing to judge and that's why I'm not a mod. My respect to Aerath and the crew.
Yeah...

how to make a poll with the thread?
I don't think you can. :\

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)