Anyone have a belonging story i can please have??? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
can someone who has a belonging story please send it to me billabong_270@hotmail.com thanks heaps

OR

i highly doubt anyone will give me their story cause they selfish and annoying so would anyone be able to share a site with example short storys on belinging, thanks heap

just a heads up, i dont want any tip on how to write one or anything cause im not gunna type it up i dont have the creative mind or time to do it thanks

yer bro.. go here: www.belongingenglishstories.com

Last edited:

kounato

HSC
can someone who has a belonging story please send it to me billabong_270@hotmail.com thanks heaps

OR

i highly doubt anyone will give me their story cause they selfish and annoying so would anyone be able to share a site with example short storys on belinging, thanks heap

just a heads up, i dont want any tip on how to write one or anything cause im not gunna type it up i dont have the creative mind or time to do it thanks
Sorry I only have 'stories' on 'belonging', not 'belinging' so I can't help you im afraid

ilikebeeef

HSC

OR

Look who's being "selfish and annoying" - we're not exactly obliged to do your work for you, you know.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah seriously this is a great resource i used it as a starting point.

Oh and just a heads up, don't expect anyone to just give you a story. We're 'not gunna type it up and dont have the creative minds or time to do it thanks'
+1

Reanna

HSC

OR

selfish and annoying huh ???

what about ethical students who don't think its fair for u to take someones story and get great marks as if its 'your own'

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC

OR

I don't have any 'belinging storys', because I'm one of those people who 'they selfish and annoying' and I have a great 'any tip on how to write one or anything': do it yourself!

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
plagiarism much? i hope you fail! i highly doubt you do eng adv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)