Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
SMH said:
Four people, including a child, are dead after a police chase ended in a crash in Canberra.
A man, woman and child were killed at the intersection of Canberra Avenue and the Monaro Highway exit ramp at Narrabundah when their car was hit by a vehicle being chased by police on Saturday night.
The pursuit began at 10pm at Queanbeyan in NSW, and continued into the ACT.
The man and woman in their 30s and the child died at the scene.
The driver of the other car, a man in his 20s, was taken to Canberra Hospital where he later died. His female passenger, aged in her 20s, remains in Canberra Hospital in a critical condition.
The incident will be subject to a joint critical incident investigation between NSW Police and Australian Federal Police and a report will be prepared for the information of the ACT Coroner.

Four dead after police chase

Police: "Let's kill as many people as we can on the road in our quest to make sure this petty thief doesn't escape with that bag of cash!"

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
fuckin pigs. good for nothing. they don't prevent any problems, they merely investigate after the problems have occured or they cause problems.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
you can say that again

edit: i mean, it's just asinine that these pig cunts think that killing people is justified in not letting petty criminals get away.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
well unfortunately you can't just whip out your gun and start shooting at the tires like in the movies.

police can't do anything when chasing. the best they can hope for is that the guy gives up, crashes or runs out of petrol ( lol was about to type gas so American today XD)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
you get 6 months of training and then, apparently, you become a higher member of society ready to flout the laws and carry a firearm

majority of police are probably stupider than an average HSC grad

i.e. lets chase this car down at high speed cause they stole $500.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
this is like that Hancock movie but real and worse

HSC
Uni Grad
Erm did I miss something because it sure as hell doesn't sound like the police are at fault in any way to me.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Erm did I miss something because it sure as hell doesn't sound like the police are at fault in any way to me.

the point is that they recklessly endangered many lives because of a $500 theft, and this endangerment actually ended up in deaths

Last edited:
HSC
i believe the car was stolen

surely this would have to break some sort of rule

risks vs possible outcomes, endangering lives is not worth the possibility of catching a car theif

???

surely

HSC
Uni Grad
Of course there is going to be risk in a police chase, are you suggesting anyone who commits a crime and then speeds off should be exempt from being targeted by police?

HSC
are you suggesting that the police should give chase and cause increased risk to the public (more so than the original offender)

unless they are acting in a manner that is already endangering the public (being chased because they have just murdered someone etc), then the increased risk that a police chase will add is probably worth it

hello2004

The outrage over this is hilarious.

It isn't hard to not jack a car. It isn't hard to pull over when the police tell you to do so.

These are easy tasks which the driver of that car couldn't complete. He is to blame, not the police.

HSC
but dont you think the police duty of care is to protect that safety of the public, over all else?

obviously pursuing this person for a non dangerous crime, thus compromising the safety of the public is doing the opposite

not that the actual officers who were chasing are to blame, that is their job atm, but it would be smart to introduce legislation that restricts police chases to offenders who are already endangering the public

?

hello2004

If your car was stolen wouldn't you want the police to recover it? Isn't it in the public's interest to have retards who STEAL CARS apprehended and punished?

The police did nothing wrong. Anyone with half a brain knows that:

a) You don't steal cars

b) You pull over when the police tell you to do so

It's very sad that an entire family was wiped out, but you can't put that on the police. You just can't.

HSC
yes lol they recieve training
highway patrol recieve quite good training

but the majority of the time, it is the person who is runnig who is involved in an accident so yeaah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)