ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
Marketing mid-session today.
Nobody told me you could only use pencil.
I didn't have an eraser.
Exam was delayed due to fire alarm.
Sprung random questions i'd never heard of.
My glasses broke.

What a crap day.
poor you!

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I didn't have an eraser.
Happened to me once. I knew and brought a pencil, couldn't find my eraser, made a mistake in MC, had to sacrifice mark, nothing I could do. After exam, found eraser in my bag. :burn:ANGRY

HSC
prob unsw...we have acct exam on tuesday too...but it's like monday, tuesday, thursday ..(depending on when u have tut)
oh okay, right haha. see i wasn't sure cause i thought most unis have different timetables (all my wollongong friends just got back from break whereas we didn't really have one), but that explains it.

Blaz-357

HSC
The only thing i hate about UNSW is the amount of international students...like fark srsly...my microeco, acct and stats tuts r just packed with them and everything, but i dont really mind that...

The shit i really mind is FARK OMG GRP ASSIGNMENTS LIKE SRSLY, THEY FUCKING DO NOTHING (maby it was just my fobs) but srsly, i told them all to do a part of the assignment and fuck they show up the day b4 the assignment is due and tell me

"I don't know how to do it, so i didnt do it" or fucking giving me 4 line answers to questions that clearly needs fucking a page+...Obv i know they r fobs and its hard for them but OMG DONT FUCKING WAIT TILL LAST MOMENT TO DO THAT SHIT...i had to pull an all nighter to finish their fucking parts omg rage!

and omg my stats lecturers dont fucking speak english OMG RAGE i sit there and go like "wtf is he talking about" and i just wonder y i even bother going to lectures...

TL;DR ...UNSW HAS TO MANY FOBS OMG... B>FOBZOOKA

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
The only thing i hate about UNSW is the amount of international students...like fark srsly...my microeco, acct and stats tuts r just packed with them and everything, but i dont really mind that...

The shit i really mind is FARK OMG GRP ASSIGNMENTS LIKE SRSLY, THEY FUCKING DO NOTHING (maby it was just my fobs) but srsly, i told them all to do a part of the assignment and fuck they show up the day b4 the assignment is due and tell me

"I don't know how to do it, so i didnt do it" or fucking giving me 4 line answers to questions that clearly needs fucking a page+...Obv i know they r fobs and its hard for them but OMG DONT FUCKING WAIT TILL LAST MOMENT TO DO THAT SHIT...i had to pull an all nighter to finish their fucking parts omg rage!

and omg my stats lecturers dont fucking speak english OMG RAGE i sit there and go like "wtf is he talking about" and i just wonder y i even bother going to lectures...

So true

A.Chair

HSC
Marketing mid-session today.
I didn't have an eraser.
Exam was delayed due to fire alarm.
Sprung random questions i'd never heard of.
My glasses broke.

What a crap day.
Haha, i was in the Unihall when the fire alarm went off...a bit strange to do a drill on a saturday when there are exams on though.....

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
microeconomics makes me want to die
FML

bio_nut

HSC
Haha, i was in the Unihall when the fire alarm went off...a bit strange to do a drill on a saturday when there are exams on though.....
Maybe it wasn't a drill, it accidentally got set off or something?

lychnobity

HSC
do you go to uts? (no stalking, just out of curiosity because our exam is tuesday too)
lol, nah, i'm @ unsw

Aren't we all...

Seriously thinking of just sitting in PASS classes for three hours on Monday, just to get my head around everything. Study today was not successful, at all.
few hours later, and still no progress. I'm too good at procrastination :confused:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
how do you tell FOBs apart from local asians/other races?:confused:

I'll most likely come to a conclusion by judging what they wear (besides the obvious of talking to them)
i think people at my uni just assumes that i'm international cus i'm asian. because my clothes are pretty western.:confused:

but in highschool, i could usually tell if someone's a fob or not by looking at their face

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
vaguely worded "personal reflection" assignments

fuck off, give me a proper essay question with something to grasp onto to argue with, and i'll be set.

these stupid "oh just you know, reflect. from the heart. you know?" assignments on the other hand...I almost never do well because I'm not good enough at guessing what the fuck they want me to say.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
vaguely worded "personal reflection" assignments

fuck off, give me a proper essay question with something to grasp onto to argue with, and i'll be set.

these stupid "oh just you know, reflect. from the heart. you know?" assignments on the other hand...I almost never do well because I'm not good enough at guessing what the fuck they want me to say.
hahaha i have that for ym science and religion journal. jus my opinion on everything that only the tutor gets to see.

im so tempted to write the most offensive shit with the amount fo christian deadshits in my course.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC

An international student would type better than you.

HSC

Welcome to university?

It's almost certain that half your group wont care about getting more than a pass, or they wont be as literate as they could be. You deal with it, and you move on.

As said before - you probably fall into the illiterate category.

Raix

HSC
There are so many fobs at my uni, but I don't mind that much. The ones that I know are like
"OMGOMG gotta get HD" so rofl.
I usually tell fobs by how they dress. Except there's a lot of local Asians that like the style and wear similar clothes anyway. (Like me =x)

crap, i dunno what to do first. Tute hw, assignment, catch up on lectures, study for midsem GAH.

Last edited:
HSC
on the topic of procrastination: there is a question i need to revise, but rather than doing it i'm browsing my uni's pre-released exam discussion board. so technically i'm still studying? wow i suck at procrastinating, doing work to avoid doing work. i should at least do something fun instead, right? i'm such a nerd lol.

Raix

HSC
^ Yeah I do that a lot. I went through all the discussion boards instead of my notes. I figured that if there was something I didn't get, someone would've asked something similar. Then I tackled the mocks hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)