Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Haha I always want to miss breakfast. I'd much prefer a burger and fries than a mcmuffin and hash brown.

RULES:

Let's keep the lechery to a minimum, chaps. We ladies at the bar are certainly not interested, but we'll smile and laugh and generally be nice. Don't abuse the niceness.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
When they get a value meal and a free paper with it. But we always run out of papers by around 9am so people chuck a hissy fit.

HSC
Customers:

-Don't get the shits with me when i give you $8.85 in coins of change instead of giving you a $5 note and the rest in coins. I'm sorry I have run out of change and so have the other operators and we are waiting for a change order.

-Please Don't come up and ask me something where something is and I am on the phone and you can see clearly I am talking to a person on the phone.

-Don't scream at me to clean up a spill, and you can see I am getting cloths and sanatizer to clean it up with

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I'll just tell them "Yeah, that's fine, but I have no notes besides one twenty and several fifties, so you can have it in $2 coins."

sam5

HSC
dont come to my dispensary counter expecting to pay for ur tampons

sick and tired of it

spence

HSC
When they get a value meal and a free paper with it. But we always run out of papers by around 9am so people chuck a hissy fit.
That sucks, we never run out, we usually just give them away with every order cause we get so many

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
That sucks, we never run out, we usually just give them away with every order cause we get so many
On sunday we had plenty, all the other breakfast shifts I've had, no luck.

On Sunday we had a customer come in Drive Thru at 10:28am when we were transitioning to lunch menu. We had several people lined up before and after him, and when we told him Breakfast was finished he screamed at me and my manager.

He tried to refuse to take a park so the manager could make a compromise and make him a bacon and egg muffin. The manager threatened to call the cops to tow him away.

So at 5 mins and 25 seconds, we finally got the bastard to take a park. And he got his bloody muffin and white coffee. Thankfully not for free.

I hate it when managers compromise because a customer screams at them. The douche only had like FIVE HOURS to come in and get breakfast. Poor breakfast manager though, he would have copped the brunt of it if the guy had complained to head office.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
state the size of your drink before ordering. ffs. it's not hard.

HSC
don't come and ask me a question when i am serving another customer. it's rude and inconsiderate, and if you do it i won't serve you at all. fair enough if you can't see that i am, but in this situation it was obvious.

don't complain about the one (tiny) condition on the 50% sale. you're getting it half price, if you don't like the condition then don't buy it, i guarantee someone else will.

coudes

HSC
Please don't senselessly nod when I point out that the stuff you are renting does not result in a deal before I put them through, and then come back complaining that I didn't tell you.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
state the size of your drink before ordering. ffs. it's not hard.
Yep, instead of demanding a cheeseburger meal, how about stating the meal size and what kind of drink? We're not mind readers, or at least I'm not :(

don't come and ask me a question when i am serving another customer. it's rude and inconsiderate, and if you do it i won't serve you at all. fair enough if you can't see that i am, but in this situation it was obvious.

don't complain about the one (tiny) condition on the 50% sale. you're getting it half price, if you don't like the condition then don't buy it, i guarantee someone else will.
Yep. I've actually had two customers start fighting (verbally only, thank god) over this.

"Excuse ME, she's serving ME!"

"Well I came back because I need..."

Seriously, customers. Sort it out!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
On sunday we had plenty, all the other breakfast shifts I've had, no luck.

On Sunday we had a customer come in Drive Thru at 10:28am when we were transitioning to lunch menu. We had several people lined up before and after him, and when we told him Breakfast was finished he screamed at me and my manager.

He tried to refuse to take a park so the manager could make a compromise and make him a bacon and egg muffin. The manager threatened to call the cops to tow him away.

So at 5 mins and 25 seconds, we finally got the bastard to take a park. And he got his bloody muffin and white coffee. Thankfully not for free.

I hate it when managers compromise because a customer screams at them. The douche only had like FIVE HOURS to come in and get breakfast. Poor breakfast manager though, he would have copped the brunt of it if the guy had complained to head office.
what is it with people and having rage attacks over breakfast at maccas? I've seen it happen a few times as a customer...like seriously get over it, a cheesburger is just as good and what the hell are you doing eating breakfast at 10:30 on a weekday anyway, don't you have a job etc etc

HSC
Yep. I've actually had two customers start fighting (verbally only, thank god) over this.

"Excuse ME, she's serving ME!"

"Well I came back because I need..."

Seriously, customers. Sort it out!
haha i think i would have witnessed something similar, but the woman who i was serving kind of stormed off (not out of the store, just to another part of it). don't really blame her though i would have been pissed too.

you've just reminded me of another thing, too. if you've just been served and left, then come back again, you don't get to jump the queue.

jirwin

HSC
Yep, instead of demanding a cheeseburger meal, how about stating the meal size and what kind of drink? We're not mind readers, or at least I'm not :(
I always state the size of the meal I want but I was under the assumption that Coke was the 'default' so I only say what drink I want if it isn't coke.

spence

HSC
The best is when they just ask for a mcvalue meal. Gonna have to be a little more specific

HSC
dear customer,

please do not come in and tell me that we legally have to exchange the book that your mother bought a second copy of. 1. we do not legally have to refund/exchange anything unless it is actually faulty/misrepresented. 2. ffs the conditions of the sale are plastered all over the store. 3. if you think you might already have something, why don't you check before you buy it? really not that hard at all. 4. there are a million other things you could do with your item, give it as a gift, sell it on the internet, with the discount you got you could probably actually make a profit on it. just don't attempt to badger the staff by repeating the same circular argument, the reply will NEVER change you imbecilic creature!!!

don't get annoyed because there's only one person serving, i can't help that the computer is broken. if i could fix it i would so i would be able to see your face for as little time as possible :)

ugh why do all the sucky customers and IT problems happen on my shifts? seriously, if something is going to break it will break when i am alone or in charge or it's the weekend when we can't call anyone in to fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)