HSC
yeah i know hey i'm predicting NK vs NZ grand final for sure

underdogs ftw

edit: /sarcasm

Last edited:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
exactly, and engineers are just outdated calculators, they don't invent anything, they follow instructions about how to check chemical levels at waste treatment plants, etc..
Can you name one famous engineer in the last decade? Didn't think so.
Is Steve jobs an engineer? Didn't think so.
Do engineers get paid less than brick layers? Thought So.
hahahahahahahahhahaha your trolling is fairly consistently great

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I don't take kindly to [the act] 'of being an arsehole'. You get the message, petty douchebag.

Sorry, what? Tell me what a rock star creates, other than more consumption?
A rock star creates something that other people want to exchange their money for...

It's pretty obvious.

Whether you think that's good or not, people choose to buy that over other things, and I tend to think most people are more rational with their own money than other people would be with it.

absorber

HSC
A rock star creates something that other people want to exchange their money for...

It's pretty obvious.

Whether you think that's good or not, people choose to buy that over other things, and I tend to think most people are more rational with their own money than other people would be with it.
Because spending money on music is more important than spending money on health care. What about my Van Gogh example?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Because spending money on music is more important than spending money on health care. What about my Van Gogh example?
Rock stars generally wouldn't contribute much to medical research, except for drug experimentation. Try again.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Me spending my money on rock music tickets for me has more utility for me than spending money on your medical bills, yeah.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So in the old starving man stealing stale bread to feed the family conundrum, you think what?
Would you give up everything short of your basic living necessities to feed this man? This means no house, no car, no university, no expensive food and no clothes bought from anywhere but vinnies.

Lentern

HSC
Would you give up everything short of your basic living necessities to feed this man? This means no house, no car, no university, no expensive food and no clothes bought from anywhere but vinnies.
I doubt it, but I'm a bit ashamed of that truth. I also think i'd be a bit more inclined to do so if everyone else was. I wouldn't resent him stealing my lunch though.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I doubt it, but I'm a bit ashamed of that truth. I also think i'd be a bit more inclined to do so if everyone else was. I wouldn't resent him stealing my lunch though.
If some cunt stole my lunch i would be pretty pissed off about it mate.

You're a really shit catholic.

Lentern

HSC
If some cunt stole my lunch i would be pretty pissed off about it mate.
Yeah but mate, we established sometimes the difference between you and I is that you're a naive dickhead and I'm not.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Yeah but mate, we established sometimes the difference between you and I is that you're a naive dickhead and I'm not.
If by naive you mean borderline sociopathic then sure.

You have a sub 120 IQ. We quietly tolerate your idiotic outbursts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)